Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
Roasted vegetables are delicious and taste completely different than steamed, or prepared normally. Do you like cauliflower? I have found it to be the most versatile vegetable possible. Cauliflower rice or cauliflower mash are great comfort foods when paired with something rich and delicious. I even found a recipe for cauliflower pizza crust which I haven't tried yet.

I just google anything (say low carb creamed spinach recipe or low carb desserts) and it is amazing how many ideas you can find. I am actually having fun with it, and the particular version I am doing (Keto) encourages eating fat which certainly helps wth cravings.
I love cauliflowers. I tried the cauliflower pizza crust. It was pretty good but a bit bitter tasting. I’m not a great cook so may have screwed up the recipe. The pizza I made was pretty good when freshly made but pretty bad as leftover. Maybe heating it in a toaster oven instead of microwave would have been better. It was very soggy reheated.

I made keto bread a few weeks ago. It was delish. It was better when very fresh and lasted for about 5 days. I found the recipe using google. If I can figure out how to post the link I will.