User Tag List

Page 151 of 164 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1633

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Quote Originally Posted by nancypants View Post
    We’ve been going keto strong here. Down 2.5 lbs in 8 days. Steve is losing faster than me. Tonight I will shove a donut in his mouth

Here is our breakfast this morning

The wrapper has a slight hint of cardboard with a little egg. O carbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Slight hint of cardboard” hhh!
    I saw those at Costco and wondered how they were.
    I bought the bag of chili and salt Pork rinds from Costco to have as a snack when I want something crunchy and OMG it smelled disgusting when you pop open the bag! I was not prepared for it (not sure why since I’ve cooked skin on pork before and it’s reminiscent of that when raw). Be warned if anyone picks up the same snack, they smell bad but taste delightful!

Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post
    “Slight hint of cardboard” hhh!
    I saw those at Costco and wondered how they were.
    I bought the bag of chili and salt Pork rinds from Costco to have as a snack when I want something crunchy and OMG it smelled disgusting when you pop open the bag! I was not prepared for it (not sure why since I’ve cooked skin on pork before and it’s reminiscent of that when raw). Be warned if anyone picks up the same snack, they smell bad but taste delightful!

Aww man our Costco doesn’t have that. I really like the salt and vinegar flavor!

Aww man our Costco doesn’t have that. I really like the salt and vinegar flavor!

I’ve gotten tired of pork rinds but that flavor does sound good! Also at Costco?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Found these at Costco last weekend. The are just thin round pieces of cheese but they work grea for sandwich wraps.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    I’ve gotten tired of pork rinds but that flavor does sound good! Also at Costco?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    No I found them at a 99 cent store

Quote Originally Posted by Mary9915 View Post
    Found these at Costco last weekend. The are just thin round pieces of cheese but they work grea for sandwich wraps.

Wonder if these are better than the egg ones

I’ve had em both...soooo much better than the egg ones! Can’t stand the smell of those egg ones!

It's cheese....you can never go wrong with cheese!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Looks like I need to make a Costco run! There seem to be more and more Keto friendly products showing up there and at Aldi's.

Made this easy and delicious broccoli cheddar soup tonight. https://joyfilledeats.com/loaded-broccoli-cheddar-soup/

I also tried to knock off Starbuck's Lemon pound Cake which is one of my weaknesses, especially when I travel.

https://www.heyketomama.com/keto-vanilla-pound-cake/

I used lemon instead of vanilla flavoring, and I used monk fruit instead of Swerve. This was the closest thing to cake I have found by far! It was pretty tasty although my lemon glaze was overly sweet, so will be going back to the drawing board on that. I will definitely use the pound cake recipe again, and will try more variation.

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    It's cheese....you can never go wrong with cheese!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    We decided to return the cardboard. It’s pretty disgusting. Gotta find the cheese ones!