User Tag List

Page 100 of 164 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1633

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Blog Entries
    That is so awesome that it is paying off in better health, PLUS, let me tell you lady, your curves have shown up to the party!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BorgataBabe View Post
    That is fantastic news! I am sure it makes you feel really good to hear of the positive results you have achieved with this lifestyle change. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks! It's been a struggle, but also it's been fun having my Joker Keto Buddies that help keep me accountable!

Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    That is truly amazing! Congrats on taking control of your health and having such success. I’m trying so hard but struggling to make my exercise and good eating a permanent habit. You’re an inspiration for sure.
    Thanks Elf, it's not easy, but the great thing is there are many ways to do it, as we can see from @Georgiagambler, @dvandentop, @DK528, and so many other Jokers. Finding what works for you is the challenge. Besides, you look great and I bet your healthy, too!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    You sexy mama! Congrats on the tests and the weight loss!
    And you would post this as I am making a homemade Macaroni & Cheese.
    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Haha, far from sexy, but I'm working on it! I think I'll make some cauliflower mac & cheese tonight! Thanks, doll!

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    So proud of your weight loss and passing all your health tests with a gold star
    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Thanks Ida! I love trading recipes and sharing this journey with you. It's made it much more fun!

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    @Nhcris, 60 lbs?! Amazing! You should be so proud of yourself! Also impressive that you've stuck with Leto for a year!
    As you well know, it hasn't been easy, but it is so worth it! You are doing a fabulous job, too, and I love that you found what works for you. You inspire me!

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
    WTG Chris, so happy for you and your great success! I so wish I had carb willpower.
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    Thanks Mimi. If I lived in your area, I would never be able to resist all the great food down there! You are beautiful just the way you are!

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Hell yeah awesome Chris 60 lbs is amazing!
    Glad it showed up in the numbers as well at Dr office.

You could maybe even get revaluated for life insurance and get a lower rate possibly . I did when I lost my 50 lbs dropped $30 a month
    Thanks Derek. Your great success helped me kick start this whole thing, so thank you, thank you! And the best part is that my health is better and maybe I'll stick around for awhile I'll check into the life insurance thing, and I'll have Frank look into it, too. He's within 5 pounds of his goal weight, the sonofabitch!

Quote Originally Posted by michelelovesvegas View Post
    That is so awesome that it is paying off in better health, PLUS, let me tell you lady, your curves have shown up to the party!!!
    Haha, thanks Michele! I have a long, long way to go and it's really slow progress now, but so worth it. Watching your clean eating and great ideas for veggies has been a big help!

I know I am still fat, and have a bunch more to lose, but honestly, I am not sure I could have gotten this far without this thread and all the encouragement from you guys! I know I could never have done it without the constant help and support from @Laurie and @foamy

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Wow @Nhcris that’s great! I can’t believe it’s been a year already. You started a really wonderful push to get some healthy jokers too and it’s working Keep up the good work!

Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Love your results!! ❤️ Thanks for helping me to stay on track and sharing your meal pictures and recipes. Yes KETO ON!!

WTG Chris, Congrats on your weightloss...but MAN is it great when you get the thumbs up on bloodwork. You are looking younger and healthier!!!

Blog Entries
    I have been doing terrible and stress eating with finding out about my mother. As things get worse, sure it will go the other way, nothing like deaths and divorces to drop weight. All the traveling we have had this summer hasn't helped either. Have 3 more trips to do in the next 30 days...

You go Chris! You resisted this amazing pot pie, it sure was good. HHH

Keep on the keto train!

Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Congratulations Nhcris on your weight loss and good test results, great accomplishment and very happy for you!

Blog Entries
    Congratulations on the good report! You are doing great and looking great. Such an inspiration too.
    Dawn

That is just fantastic Chris! Congratulations!