User Tag List

Page 101 of 164 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1633

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Congratulations, you've done amazing and inspired so many others as well! I’m so happy for you and your health and I can’t wait to see you and give you a big hug in person!!

Quote Originally Posted by michelelovesvegas View Post
    I have been doing terrible and stress eating with finding out about my mother. As things get worse, sure it will go the other way, nothing like deaths and divorces to drop weight. All the traveling we have had this summer hasn't helped either. Have 3 more trips to do in the next 30 days...
    I have been thinking so much about you, and I really admire the way you are handling things with your Mom. What you eat should be the least of your concerns. Just continue to make each day special for your Mom

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    You go Chris! You resisted this amazing pot pie, it sure was good. HHH

Keep on the keto train!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    OMG, I wanted that pot pie so much. And I must say, my boobs look pretty good in that picture HHH

Chicken Zoodle Soup in the Instant Pot on this ugly rainy day along with some baked pita chips. I baked them a bit too long but still nice and crunchy!

Tried a new biscuit recipe only cheese and eggs for ingredients. Good and easy

Recipe I didn’t have jalapeño slices but will add next time. Put parchment paper on cookie sheet

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Tried a new biscuit recipe only cheese and eggs for ingredients. Good and easy

Recipe I didn’t have jalapeño slices but will add next time. Put parchment paper on cookie sheet

Those look great! I’ve been meaning to try some like that from “cheese is the new bread” on Instagram.

I tried the Diet Doctor keto bread. I was just fixing to post the pic.

I tried the Diet Doctor’s keto bread because I see so many posts about it. It was easy to make but messy.
    It’s a bit flavorless but has a good texture. I’ll try to season it up next time I make it and see if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by KimKyle View Post
    I tried the Diet Doctor’s keto bread because I see so many posts about it. It was easy to make but messy.
    It’s a bit flavorless but has a good texture. I’ll try to season it up next time I make it and see if that helps.

It looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by KimKyle View Post

They look like restaurant quality rolls.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    It looks great.
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    They look like restaurant quality rolls.

Thanks! I wish they tasted as good as they look!
    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk