User Tag List

Page 104 of 164 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1633

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Quote Originally Posted by chrissyDee View Post

Dinner tonight. First time I grilled asparagus and it was awesome and the easiest thing ever. Into the rotation it goes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That looks delicious!!! I love grilled asparagus. We had steak and sautéed green beans- Sunday night is steak night!

Quote Originally Posted by michelelovesvegas View Post
    Slow cooker beef brisket with peppers.

That looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    That looks damn good! I have never made a brisket, but I probably should. Not sure I have ever seen anything called brisket in my supermarkets. Does it go by another name?
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    Like you I don't think I have ever seen brisket at my market. Will have to look closer.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    That is so sad for y’all! Bless your hearts!!!

Low carb eating doesn't suck!

I am bringing some Baja Bob’s (0 carb) mixers to CB for y’all to try. Mojito, Margarita, and Sweet and Sour. Hope y’all like them!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissyDee View Post

Dinner tonight. First time I grilled asparagus and it was awesome and the easiest thing ever. Into the rotation it goes!

We love grilled asparagus! I have to be careful though and not over cook it especially the skinny ones.
    Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by KimKyle View Post
    I am bringing some Baja Bob’s (0 carb) mixers to CB for y’all to try. Mojito, Margarita, and Sweet and Sour. Hope y’all like them!

Thank you! What kind of alcohol can I bring to go with them? Have almost every kind leftover from cleaning out the camper this weekend! Really want to use them up!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Thank you! What kind of alcohol can I bring to go with them? Have almost every kind leftover from cleaning out the camper this weekend! Really want to use them up!

Thanks for offering Laurie! I use white rum with the Mojito. I don’t drink tequila at all so the Margaritas will be whatever anyone wants. I make whiskey sours and amaretto sours with the sweet and sour mixer ( I use my homemade sugar free amaretto). I might bring some liquor too since it looks like Doug is coming and we will have extra room. Our Spec’s also has the best selection of airline size bottles I have ever seen. So who knows what will be in my bag!?

Since TSA only lets you check unopened bottles, I will leave whatever I bring with y’all that are driving.

Thank you Kim, that is so sweet of you! I am planning to pick up some Keto snacks to share with all the low carbers, so if there is anything special you would like, just let me know!

Blog Entries
    That is so sad for y’all! Bless your hearts!!!

Haha, so true Kim! But I would think Chicago would for sure have brisket.

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Thank you Kim, that is so sweet of you! I am planning to pick up some Keto snacks to share with all the low carbers, so if there is anything special you would like, just let me know!
    Thanks! I planned on bringing a few Chomps beef sticks and smoked almonds from Trader Joe’s. I hadn’t really thought about anything else except my HEB brand liquid Splenda for my coffee. I bet you will have some good ideas!

Oh. And LET’S GO ASTROS!!!!