User Tag List

Page 108 of 164 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1633

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Garlic Tuscan chicken night in the rotation. And I made a huge pot of wedding soup for the rest of them.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    That looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tried this new recipe tonight creamy garlic Parmesan pork chops. So good highly recommend

Recipe link

https://kaseytrenum.com/creamy-parme...keto-low-carb/

Going to have to check in this thread for the next couple weeks I came back carrying back a baby worth of extra weight 7 pound gain for the trip.

I am sure about 4 to 5 lb of water weight at least so that should be easy to shed but definitely will be change of eating style verse vacation eating Style

Blog Entries
    @dvandentop we know this story very well!!

3 eggs for lunch and salad not too shabby

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Going to have to check in this thread for the next couple weeks I came back carrying back a baby worth of extra weight 7 pound gain for the trip.

I am sure about 4 to 5 lb of water weight at least so that should be easy to shed but definitely will be change of eating style verse vacation eating Style
    I came back +5 from CB, hhh.

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    I came back +5 from CB, hhh.

Yeah me too maybe more I think I was back to regular weight just in time when we left for Vegas on Thurs

Struggling on this cruise! Did great on Day 1.
    Big ass salad for
    Lunch.

Deviled eggs for appetizer!

Then today happened HHH

You have been doing great on keto you deserve a couple days of non keto everyonce in a while we know ya will get back on the keto wagon. When back home so enjoy the great food they have

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post

Was that gain from a week of cheats? If so, did eating carbs make you feel sick?