User Tag List

Page 114 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1633

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Quote Originally Posted by E4208 View Post
    While you doing all that cooking, you might get thirsty. Here's something new to try:

JANUARY 2019: Bloody Maria

Tired of the traditional Bloody Mary? Try it with a twist! Instead of vodka, Bloody Maria is made with tequila and Mexican beer, and it’s the perfect pour for tailgating or watching the game.

Bloody Maria cocktail

INGREDIENTS
    4 oz. Bloody Mary mix
    1 oz. blanco tequila
    3 oz. Mexican beer
    1⁄2 oz. lime juice
    Bloody Mary rimmer
    Your favorite Bloody Mary garnishes (e.g., olives, pickled vegetables, jalapeños, etc.)
    Hot sauce (optional)

DIRECTIONS

Wet the rim of your glass with a lime wedge or water, then dip glass into rimmer. Fill glass with ice and pour in Bloody Mary mix, lime juice, tequila and Mexican beer. Add hot sauce to taste, if desired. Stir well, then garnish with your favorite Bloody Mary toppings.

There is new research out that tequila is the only alcohol that will not jack your blood sugar. The human body cannot break down the sugar from agave so it discards it. No, I'm not kidding.
    That’s awesome Gary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    That’s awesome Gary

See edit. Last statement.

Quote Originally Posted by E4208 View Post
    While you doing all that cooking, you might get thirsty. Here's something new to try:

JANUARY 2019: Bloody Maria

Tired of the traditional Bloody Mary? Try it with a twist! Instead of vodka, Bloody Maria is made with tequila and Mexican beer, and it’s the perfect pour for tailgating or watching the game.

Bloody Maria cocktail

INGREDIENTS
    4 oz. Bloody Mary mix
    1 oz. blanco tequila
    3 oz. Mexican beer
    1⁄2 oz. lime juice
    Bloody Mary rimmer
    Your favorite Bloody Mary garnishes (e.g., olives, pickled vegetables, jalapeños, etc.)
    Hot sauce (optional)

DIRECTIONS

Wet the rim of your glass with a lime wedge or water, then dip glass into rimmer. Fill glass with ice and pour in Bloody Mary mix, lime juice, tequila and Mexican beer. Add hot sauce to taste, if desired. Stir well, then garnish with your favorite Bloody Mary toppings.

There is new research out that tequila is the only alcohol that will not jack your blood sugar. The human body cannot break down the sugar from agave so it discards it. No, I'm not kidding.
    Should have noted that the tequila must be from 100% agave. The cheap stuff doesn't work the same.
    This sounds so good....I'm saving it!!!

Making this soup peel a pound soup. Looks good hopefully will peel those pounds

https://youtu.be/3DxS-CIJFj8

Soup turned out really tasty will be good to eat off of for a week or so

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Soup turned out really tasty will be good to eat off of for a week or so
    Laurie used to make that her and Kevin liked it but I don’t like soup

I’m going to make that soup. I may try the wacky diet posted with it. I’m not sure I could actually eat 8 bananas in one day though.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    I’m going to make that soup. I may try the wacky diet posted with it. I’m not sure I could actually eat 8 bananas in one day though.
    It is an old.school method so probably does work. Would be worth trying.
    Yeah 8 bananas sounds a little crazy but is probably to help keep potassium level up. I would.say drink a full powerade zero 32 oz to keep up potassium level if doing the diet attached to it
    I am gonna eat it til gone and follow and see if can get down to pre.holidays weight. Only a few lbs here but always good to get back on track.

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    It is an old.school method so probably does work. Would be worth trying.
    Yeah 8 bananas sounds a little crazy but is probably to help keep potassium level up. I would.say drink a full powerade zero 32 oz to keep up potassium level if doing the diet attached to it
    I am gonna eat it til gone and follow and see if can get down to pre.holidays weight. Only a few lbs here but always good to get back on track.
    You only weigh less because eating all that cabbage will give you so much gas. Youll be more buoyant.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    You only weigh less because eating all that cabbage will give you so much gas. Youll be more buoyant.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Will give amy the Dutch oven