User Tag List

Page 119 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1633

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Quote Originally Posted by nhmajik View Post
    OMG Chris your food looks amazing. I want to try the meatloaf. Did you grind the macadamia nuts or leave them whole? And those donuts OMFG!!!!
    I ran them through the food processor til they were sort of a coarse grind. I made a different meatloaf last week, and it wasn't nearly as good as this one.

I guess vacation carbs do follow you home! LOL, I'm sure it was worth all that fun !!! carbs.jpg

I forgot about all the added calories that I drank during this trip. The two bottles of Crown had lots of calories but no carbs, but I also had a WHOLE bunch of Baily's Irish Cream drinks which are LOADED with carbs. I had it in my coffees every morning and also a few glasses on the rocks each day. I think I had WAY too much on this trip lol

Here is some good Keto food that I just pulled out of the dehydrator. Half with ancho chili and half without. Homemade beef jerky is delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Well, the Keto Police clearly were off duty in Kansas City! Up 5 for me and I even exercised moderation. I shoulda had a damn mudslide HHH. Anyway, it's back to it here. Black coffee this morning, and IF 18/6. Have to get to the supermarket and fill the fridge with all the right stuff.

Let's do this thing!
    If is really not hard once you get accustomed to it i tell amy to try it if she wants but is just stuck to the 3 meal mindset

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    If is really not hard once you get accustomed to it i tell amy to try it if she wants but is just stuck to the 3 meal mindset
    I usually do 16/8 or a little better, but I am hoping the extra couple hours helps kick start it. I need a quick WHOOSH! Just had a nice keto breakfast, so it is back on!!

Impossible to drive to the store here because of our ice storm, and I couldn't find a thing in the house that was Keto friendly.

I did find a pound of ground beef in the back of the freezer and thawed it out. Couldn't find anything to eat with it so I made a one pound cheeseburger with no bun and no toppings.

LMAO, at least I'm full now and hopefully that's all I'll eat today.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    Impossible to drive to the store here because of our ice storm, and I couldn't find a thing in the house that was Keto friendly.

I did find a pound of ground beef in the back of the freezer and thawed it out. Couldn't find anything to eat with it so I made a one pound cheeseburger with no bun and no toppings.

LMAO, at least I'm full now and hopefully that's all I'll eat today.
    They say we could have a half inch that will take power out everywhere.

Blog Entries
    I'm guessing the lake is keeping our temps up as we are only expecting rain, rain and more rain

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Curlyd; 02-07-2019 at 11:30 AM.
    Dawn

Down another two pounds today so glad it's all temporary going hard on the intermittent fasting and seems to be working