User Tag List

Page 13 of 164 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

@Laceyb682, you are a genius! My Cali'flour order came today, and within a half hour of it arriving we had a fresh hot pizza that tasted like.......PIZZA!!! Neither of us taste cauliflower at all, but it is plenty cheesy. I went a bit heavy on the toppings (Rao's pizza sauce, sausage, a few onions and mozzarella), and will cut down next time but this made us very happy! Thank you, thank you for the great suggestion!

Damn, I wish I took better pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    @Laceyb682, you are a genius! My Cali'flour order came today, and within a half hour of it arriving we had a fresh hot pizza that tasted like.......PIZZA!!! Neither of us taste cauliflower at all, but it is plenty cheesy. I went a bit heavy on the toppings (Rao's pizza sauce, sausage, a few onions and mozzarella), and will cut down next time but this made us very happy! Thank you, thank you for the great suggestion!

Damn, I wish I took better pictures
    You are so welcome! I love their crust, I"m glad you like it!

More motherload of egg bites this morn

Congrats to all of y’all! I have done low carb off and on for many many years. I’m on right now and y’all are inspiring me to get back at it for real! I am good at some parts and bad at others.
    Traders Joe’s has wonderful frozen riced cauliflower that’s the best I’ve found and it’s cheap!
    Costco has some great almond flour (which can be expensive)

I like the fathead pizza crust better than cauliflower and it’s so easy to make.

There are so many great sites with recipes and tips. I’ve been using some for years. Maybe we could get a list together or even a recipe room? I have lots of recipes I would love to share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KimKyle View Post
    Congrats to all of y’all! I have done low carb off and on for many many years. I’m on right now and y’all are inspiring me to get back at it for real! I am good at some parts and bad at others.
    Traders Joe’s has wonderful frozen riced cauliflower that’s the best I’ve found and it’s cheap!
    Costco has some great almond flour (which can be expensive)

I like the fathead pizza crust better than cauliflower and it’s so easy to make.

There are so many great sites with recipes and tips. I’ve been using some for years. Maybe we could get a list together or even a recipe room? I have lots of recipes I would love to share

Yay Kim, it's great to have someone with some low carb expertise joining us! I love your idea of sharing recipes, and other resources. I think if we start sharing here, and get enough folks to contribute I can talk our Grand Poohbah (CPT) into letting us start a separate forum category for healthy eating, or maybe even health & wellness category in general. It would be great to get healthy as a group!

Also, it's great to share where you can buy low carb supplies for reasonable prices, as my regular supermarket is brutal on things like the almond flour or cauliflower crumbles. I'll try Trader Joe's for cauliflower rice, although I am not a fan of my particular TJ's because they never have what I am looking for!

Thanks for the suggestions and please give me some yummy but easy recipes HHH

Weird nhcris’ picture showed as an attachment or not at all. Anyway, here is my amazing avocado toast on 1/3 of a Cali’flour crust.

Foamy is joining the low carb group. He went shopping this morning and bought a case of bacon. Now he is cooking eggs and bacon at work

2.99 for 3 poundsdamn cheap for bacon

OMG, what a ridiculous price! I have been paying between $5 and $6 a pound. You have made me cry

But I am happy you are doing Keto with us!

They are supposed to be talking about instant pot tomorrow on Good Morning America. Hopefully you can catch it or record it.