User Tag List

Page 133 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1633

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Time to get back to it after Vegas.

Bacon, tomato, mayo on oopsie cloud bread.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Time to get back to it after Vegas.

Bacon, tomato, mayo on oopsie cloud bread.

That looks really good Ida!!

I’ve gotten rid of any weight I may have gained in Vegas and am down another pound. Go me! My pee strips show I’m in ketosis so I hope my weight will continue to go down. I still haven’t gotten my lazy self to the gym. Maybe this weekend.....

Can anyone advise me: I like to eat 1/2 or 1/4 avocado each morning. I tightly wrap the remaining avocado in plastic wrap and store it in the fridge. By the next morning it’s completely brown. I scrap off the brown parts and eat it anyway. Is there a way to store avocado without it getting all brown? Is it bad to eat it if it’s brown?

Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    I’ve gotten rid of any weight I may have gained in Vegas and am down another pound. Go me! My pee strips show I’m in ketosis so I hope my weight will continue to go down. I still haven’t gotten my lazy self to the gym. Maybe this weekend.....

Can anyone advise me: I like to eat 1/2 or 1/4 avocado each morning. I tightly wrap the remaining avocado in plastic wrap and store it in the fridge. By the next morning it’s completely brown. I scrap off the brown parts and eat it anyway. Is there a way to store avocado without it getting all brown? Is it bad to eat it if it’s brown?
    I’ve heard that lime will keep it from turning brown but that might not help you. Here are some options I have not tried yet

https://www.self.com/story/3-ways-ke...-turning-brown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post

Great job Elf! I made guac last night and the top of it turned a little darker green but looked fine once I mixed it up with the still bright green underneath. I used fresh lime juice on the guac and someone told me to put the pit in with it to help it not turn as quickly. Laurie and Chris are big avocado fans so they will probably have some ideas.

Blog Entries
    Cathy uses lime juice and leaves the pit in the avocado. Just slight brown on surface. Tight wrap in plastic wrap.

Here’s a weird but good concoction I threw together. Picture is not pretty but it is tasty

Kale, strawberry, almonds, cranberry and avocado

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    Here’s a weird but good concoction I threw together. Picture is not pretty but it is tasty

Kale, strawberry, almonds, cranberry and avocado

Char bar in KC has a similar salad but no strawberry and I love them

Blog Entries

Quail eggs! Yum.

Quote Originally Posted by michelelovesvegas View Post

Quail eggs! Yum.

I really like pickled quail eggs.