Quote Originally Posted by chrissyDee View Post
    Oh my damn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Drooling....what recipe did you use?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Drooling....what recipe did you use?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    I used this one, but there are a bunch of them online. https://www.midgetmomma.com/strawber...haffle-recipe/ If you like a sweet shortcake, maybe add a little more sweetener to the dough. But if you like it less sweet, this works perfectly.

No picture but this morning I made basic chaffles (mozzarella, egg, almond flour, baking powder) and added some Italian Seasoning. That really added some pizazz and made my breakfast sandwich even yummier!

I’ve been away from the forum for a while and I’m just catching up on this thread. The chaffles look so great and seem to be so popular everywhere! But how do they not taste eggy? I guess like pancakes don’t ? The wonder bread one looks so good! I’m trying to gather all the basic recipes while I wait for my mini Waffle maker to come in.
    Thanks to all of y’all for posting such great stuff!

Blog Entries

Low carb eating doesn't suck!

I just had my first meal from a place nearby called Low Carb Kitchen. It’s $55 for 7 meals and I figure I easily spend that much on fast food per week, so why not.

The meal was sloppy joe Chaffles with cauliflower tots. So yummy! Tonight at work I’ll have pork fried “rice.” The only thing is the portions seem kinda small, so I’ll see how hungry I am throughout the day.

They also have a dessert/breakfast case with lots of goodies that you can pick out a la carte. I got a French silk parfait, a pumpkin spice parfait, and a snickerdoodle cupcake!

They are also starting a contest tomorrow where the customer who loses the highest weight % will get 8 weeks of free meals! So I have to go back tomorrow to weigh in. Wish me luck!

Last edited by Blase; 09-30-2019 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    I just had my first meal from a place nearby called Low Carb Kitchen. It’s $55 for 7 meals and I figure I easily spend that much on fast food per week, so why not.

The meal was sloppy joe Chaffles with cauliflower tots. So yummy! Tonight at work I’ll have pork fried “rice.” The only thing is the portions seem kinda small, so I’ll see how hungry I am throughout the day.

They also have a dessert/breakfast case with lots of goodies that you can pick out a la carte. I got a French silk parfait, a pumpkin spice parfait, and a snickerdoodle cupcake!

They are also starting a contest tomorrow where the customer who loses the highest weight % will get 8 weeks of free meals! So I have to go back tomorrow to weigh in. Wish me luck!

Those desserts look amazing!

Blog Entries
    I had the French silk parfait today @Laurie, and it WAS amazing!! I did notice it gave me a bit of a stomachache, so I wonder if the artificial sweetener affected me. I’ll see what happens when I eat the other one tomorrow.

Now I’m having the pork fried rice for dinner... so yummy!

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post

I am so jealous! More about the meals than the sweets, although those look pretty damn good. But to not have to cooke very single meal would be such a game changer! Let us know how you like everything, and show us some more pictures!

Bought a ginormous bag of broccoli at Costco the other day, and had to use it or lose it! So I made a big pot of broccoli cheese soup and tried a new recipe - cheesy ranch roasted broccoli. We had the soup for dinner and will try the other as a side tomorrow.