User Tag List

Page 147 of 164 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1633

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    Yeah, that is how I make all of mine, I sprinkle the cheese, then pour the egg, then more cheese. And then cool on a wire rack. They’re definitely crispier that way.

I’ve seen many vids where they mix the cheese in with the egg and pour it all on at once... I haven’t tried it like that yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have didn’t like it as much

I just ordered the dash mini griddle this morning...excited to get it!

I’ve always mixed everything together...now I’ll have to try it with the cheese separate.

Had a big ass burger on a chaffle tonight. I used mini-griddle for the bottom bun and the mini-waffler for the top. It made for more interesting texture and it was done twice as fast. I added the Italian seasoning again and it was good!

My mini waffle maker came today! I will start experimenting and hopefully have some good stuff to share. I found a recipe for a chocolate chip one that looks great.

Blog Entries
    Made Keto lemon pound cake last night off a YT recipe. So good! I eliminated the icing because I think it’s sweet enough without it, and I like it with just butter.

It didn’t rise as much as I would’ve liked, so hopefully I can figure that out for next time

Yum!

Made Keto lemon pound cake last night off a YT recipe. So good! I eliminated the icing because I think it’s sweet enough without it, and I like it with just butter.

It didn’t rise as much as I would’ve liked, so hopefully I can figure that out for next time

Yum!

You had me at lemon! Also sweet, hhh. Would love the recipe!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yum!

That looks really tasty! Do you have a link to the recipe? Does it call for yeast? I think it's really tough to get anything to rise without using yeast.

Well, I have proven that Keto is very unforgiving when you go off the rails. I managed to put on 8 pounds in 8 days by eating and drinking anything and everything Plus I had 4 leftover from my last adventure, so it is strict, strict, strict for me now. I did manage to shed 2 and a half since I got home Saturday night, so I know I can do it!

Sunday night dinner was a sunless burger with broccoli au gratin with calabrian peppers for some kick. It's nice to be back to my sugar-free ketchup!

Attachment 9639

Last night dinner was a little filet with Hughes sugar free BBQ sauce, buttered green beans and roasted Delicata Squash. The squash was delicious and cooked quickly in the air fryer while Frank grilled the steaks. Winter squashes have a fair amount of carbs, but it fit in my macros (barely) and was well worth it!

Attachment 9640

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Well, I have proven that Keto is very unforgiving when you go off the rails. I managed to put on 8 pounds in 8 days by eating and drinking anything and everything Plus I had 4 leftover from my last adventure, so it is strict, strict, strict for me now. I did manage to shed 2 and a half since I got home Saturday night, so I know I can do it!

Sunday night dinner was a sunless burger with broccoli au gratin with calabrian peppers for some kick. It's nice to be back to my sugar-free ketchup!
    Attachment 9639

Last night dinner was a little filet with Hughes sugar free BBQ sauce, buttered green beans and roasted Delicata Squash. The squash was delicious and cooked quickly in the air fryer while Frank grilled the steaks. Winter squashes have a fair amount of carbs, but it fit in my macros (barely) and was well worth it!

Attachment 9640
    Well I gained 8 and I was away less time than you AND would you believe, didn't go crazy with desserts. Lots of chocolate martinis and Baileys were my downfall. Back to it for me too!

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Well I gained 8 and I was away less time than you AND would you believe, didn't go crazy with desserts. Lots of chocolate martinis and Baileys were my downfall. Back to it for me too!

Hopefully you will drop 5 just off water weight alone and the rest will come off by next week this time I always hate the post fun getaways scale weigh in