User Tag List

Page 154 of 164 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1633

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Our aldis finally got in the zero carb bread today we tried the multi seed. We both really liked it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I went yesterday and they told me they’ll start having it in stock all the time starting February! Can’t wait to eat a sandwich... and toast... and bread!!!!

It’s been almost 6 weeks and Steve and I are losing steam. Can you guys tell me what your go to eat meals are please? We’re ick of eating the same thing over and over. I think I’ve had enough chicken wings to last a lifetime

Quote Originally Posted by nancypants View Post
    It’s been almost 6 weeks and Steve and I are losing steam. Can you guys tell me what your go to eat meals are please? We’re ick of eating the same thing over and over. I think I’ve had enough chicken wings to last a lifetime

Our go to meals:

Bagged Caesar salad and a protein
    Meatballs, Raos pasta sauce over spaghetti squash or zucchini noodles
    Cauliflower fried rice with chicken or shrimp
    Lettuce wraps with chicken or tuna salad
    Taco salad without the shell

So far so good for me...I’ve lost 18 pounds since October.

Quote Originally Posted by nancypants View Post

Steak, pork chops, marinated pork or turkey tenderloins, cheese burgers wrapped in lettuce or Chaffle bun, taco salad use low carb strips on top for crunch, omelettes, salads, cauliflower, Brussel sprouts, broccoli for veggies chicken fajitas, precooked sausages so many options! Watch keto YouTube channels or follow keto Facebook page. I also find new recipes on Pinterest

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As I mentioned in the weekend thread, I tried to recreate the Starbucks roasted pepper egg white bites.

I ended up combining a couple recipes and techniques so I’ll just list what I did. I found it a little too rich so next time, I will use less cream cheese and cheese.

1.5 cups pasteurized egg whites
    3/4 cup cottage cheese
    3/4 cup cream cheese (I used whipped and will decrease to 1/2 cup next time)
    1/3-1/2 cup finely diced roasted red peppers
    2 teaspoons finely diced green onion
    1/3 cup finely chopped frozen spinach
    Handful of Colby jack shredded cheese
    Couple dashed Tabasco
    Garlic powder, salt and pepper

I bought a silicone egg bite (or baby food) mold on Amazon. Preheat the oven to 325F.

Combined egg whites, cottage cheese and cream cheese with immersion blender until combined and frothy. Added everything else in and poured into egg mold. Put egg mold in 9x9 baking pan and added water to the pan. Baked for an hour.

You can probably cook them at a higher temp and without the water bath, so it cooks more quickly but I was trying to recreate the sous vide effect.

Next time I make them I’ll tinker with the recipe and will report back!

Someone want to make this and let me know how it is?

Looks wonderful.

https://www.sugarfreemom.com/recipes...t-butter-loaf/

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    Someone want to make this and let me know how it is?

Looks wonderful.

https://www.sugarfreemom.com/recipes...t-butter-loaf/

It does look good, and the ingredients sound promising. I don't like peanut butter cake, so it won't be me but hopefully someone will try it!

It is so good to be home and back to Keto. This was a delicious Chicken Pesto Ricotta Parmesan Bake served with roasted cauliflower. and sun-dried tomato.

fullsizeoutput_6064.jpg

https://www.heyketomama.com/chicken-pesto-bake/

Skirt steak with chimichurri and roasted broccoli!

I was at a sushi place and asked for a spicy tuna roll without rice. It was good! I didn’t miss the rice at all!

That gave an idea. Instead of using the low carb tortilla, I decided to use nori/seaweed as a wrap. This morning I put egg salad in one and it was good!