User Tag List

Page 155 of 164 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1633

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

I’m back on the Keto bandwagon after a weekend of high carb eating. I found this recipe for a Keto shamrock shake and happy to say it’s a keeper!

https://www.gnom-gnom.com/paleo-keto-shamrock-shake/

Quote Originally Posted by Mary9915 View Post
    I’m back on the Keto bandwagon after a weekend of high carb eating. I found this recipe for a Keto shamrock shake and happy to say it’s a keeper!

Thanks Mary! I pinned this to try later

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Thanks Mary! I pinned this to try later

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Ooh good, let me know what you think!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary9915 View Post

Omg that looks good! I’m not a big mint fan but foamy is thanks for the recipe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought I'd bring this thread back up -- not necessarily in terms of low carb but also as a reminder to make healthy choices -- as I suspect I'm not the only one who's noshing more and craving comfort food and adult beverages these days. (Also, my DH has discovered that Justin's Vanilla Almond Butter doesn't taste anything like the nut butters he remembers from the hippified days...there goes my secret stash!)

I am still here trying to make good choices, but damn it is hard these days with nothing much else to do. Plus Frank had to get off Keto on doctor’s orders, so there are way more temptations in the house than before. Not to mention giving up the cigarettes makes it a bit tougher. But I am still Plugging along ...,

I did make a really good casserole today. Frank broke into it before I took a good picture, but I got one of my portion. It’s very similar to artichoke spinach dip and quite delicious!

Spinach & artichoke Chicken Casserole.

https://joyfilledeats.com/spinach-ar...ken-casserole/

I meant to post this before. I found this at Costco a couple weeks ago, and it is delicious and a great afternoon pick me up. Not sure if anyone is shopping Costco now, or if they will have it, but I quite love it!

Pat
    I went back to drinking my Super Beets in the afternoon. It's interesting how it makes you feel energetic but not shaky. Kind of clears your mind as well. DH and I went for a car ride today around the neighborhood. It's strangely quiet with the courses closed.

OMG you guys need to try this whipped coffee drink. A new low carb popular item. Must use instant coffee, sweetener of your choice and hot water whip with a hand mixer. Spoon whipped mixture over iced milk and stir in. Here’s some pics and recipe screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    OMG you guys need to try this whipped coffee drink. A new low carb popular item. Must use instant coffee, sweetener of your choice and hot water whip with a hand mixer. Spoon whipped mixture over iced milk and stir in. Here’s some pics and recipe screenshots

I’ve been wanting to try this, but I keep forgetting to buy instant coffee. Looks delicious Laurie!