User Tag List

Page 20 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    There are recipes to roast it whole. I break it up into florets or smaller and roast. Instructions are above but basically 400, some oil, salt and pepper and check every 15 minutes and stir until it's as brown as you want.

I've also seen people slice the whole head into steaks and roast those. The Orangette blog may have a recipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks I use the internet for so many recipes but I figured I would just ask from those I know have had success. Thanks. I couldn't remember if someone had already posted the recipe.
    Dawn

Low carb eating doesn't suck!

I made these last night from the recipe I posted earlier. I usually make them every other day or so.

They are so yummy!

Quote Originally Posted by KimKyle View Post
    I made these last night from the recipe I posted earlier. I usually make them every other day or so.

They are so yummy!

Would these work in a regular muffin tin if I only fill them 1/3 or 1/2 full? I want to make some but don't want to run to the store...

Quote Originally Posted by Mary9915 View Post
    Would these work in a regular muffin tin if I only fill them 1/3 or 1/2 full? I want to make some but don't want to run to the store...
    I’m not sure but I assume they would. I have only made them in a muffin top pan. I got my pans from Amazon several years ago but I think they are easier to find in the stores now. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by KimKyle View Post

They are so yummy!

Okay, you have convinced me with that picture! I just added a muffin top pan to my wish list. DO you find any other uses for this pan? I am accumulating way too many specialty kitchen items since this new venture and would love if it were multipurpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Okay, you have convinced me with that picture! I just added a muffin top pan to my wish list. DO you find any other uses for this pan? I am accumulating way too many specialty kitchen items since this new venture and would love if it were multipurpose.
    You won’t be sorry! I have used it for regular cornbread and muffins a lot. I also bake super size cookies in for gifts sometimes.

Down 8 lbs since coming home after Thanksgiving. Gotta love when you follow a plan you see results. Hope everyone else having good luck as well.

Blog Entries
    OK I just had to create a folder for Joker's Recipe's for all of these internet links! There are so many great ones.

I even found one for your egg white vege muffins @dvandentop, although yours look better than the recipe I found. Good job on the loss!
    Last edited by Curlyd; 12-08-2017 at 10:36 PM.
    Dawn

Low carb is easy. Stop eating the white 'stuff'. Been 15 yrs. since I dropped 30+lbs., and still haven't gained it back. Eat my carb foods in the a.m., b/c you'll burn those first .. fats second .. then muscle.

Cut out or down on potatoes/chips/white bread/rice/pasta. Now eat whole wheat bread/pasta/brown rice/few potatoes/very few chips.

Didn't do a complete Atkins, just modified it some. Never went completely carb free for those first two weeks.

Down went the cholesterol/blood pressure/weight from 187-154, and been there ever since, w/o even trying.
    Last edited by oldslotguy; 12-09-2017 at 06:02 PM.

My first attempt at 90 second bread for my hamburger bun. It’s really quite tasty. I browned it for a minute in a pan to add a little crunch.