User Tag List

Page 24 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Those pancakes look delish! I’m definitely going to add those to my breakfast rotation. I’m sick of eggs!

Well I'm wasting my time trying to behave right now. I will just start clean after the holidays and traveling is done. I have been roasting veggies this past week and really enjoyed them though so I think that will be something I will do more of. I'm glad you have been sharing your pictures and recipes.

Keep up the good work you are doing great!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    Well I'm wasting my time trying to behave right now. I will just start clean after the holidays and traveling is done. I have been roasting veggies this past week and really enjoyed them though so I think that will be something I will do more of. I'm glad you have been sharing your pictures and recipes.

Keep up the good work you are doing great!

GG, I wanted to start being good this past month but that went to shit! I am going to start after the holidays too. Congrats to all of you that are being strong through the holidays!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

Blog Entries
    I haven't been bad but I haven't been good either. I really want to try the pizza. Bill won't want it but I will do it anyway after we get back from Ohio.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by BorgataBabe View Post
    GG, I wanted to start being good this past month but that went to shit! I am going to start after the holidays too. Congrats to all of you that are being strong through the holidays!

Yeah there's no point for me. We only have a little over a week then we can start

It's a cold snowy night here in NH, so I threw some stuff in the Instant Pot, crossed my fingers and started her up. I ended up with something yummy, that I guess I'd call taco soup. I topped it with some cheddar cheese, sour cream, avocado & scallions and it was perfect!

Looks really good!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    It's a cold snowy night here in NH, so I threw some stuff in the Instant Pot, crossed my fingers and started her up. I ended up with something yummy, that I guess I'd call taco soup. I topped it with some cheddar cheese, sour cream, avocado & scallions and it was perfect!

That looks so good!

Lesson for the Day

When you cook radishes they turn into potatoes. Without the carbs!

I made a turkey doodle soup today, and threw in some plain old radishes. I swear to God, they taste just like potatoes. This tastes really good, but I took out the carrots (too may carbs) so it is pretty blah looking.

I read that if you roast radishes and then mash them, they are like mashed potatoes. This may be an option for folks that don't like cauliflower. Radishes - Who Knew?

Cool thanks for the information!