User Tag List

Page 34 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    I also try to stay below 20 NET carbs. Most days it's pretty easy, but every now and then something sneaks in before I realize the carb count.
    20 is low I only hope I could do that. You make it look easy.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Dawn

Smoked ribs and creamed spinach Yum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    We are probably between 50 and 75 on most days. We are doing this the slow way. Piece of sourdough toast in morning. 2 fresh baked cookies in evening. Maybe a potato one night a week. Or small helping of pasta. Did all the Holiday normal eating and now at same weight as we were day before Christmas. Each of us lost 14 pounds since we started in September. Just working on a food plan that we can stay with forever. Have found when we totally eliminate something we like then eventually it will be "pig out" time for us sometime down the road.

Good luck and see ya in KC.
    Same for me, anytime in the past when I am too strict, I eventually just turn into a good junkie and end up gaining all my weight back.

This time I am being good anytime I am home and I am allowing myself to cheat a little when I am out to dinner/at a party or with friends.

If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

This is my breakfast most mornings, a banana cut in half with almond butter.

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    It's not bad just not great. On another note I'm down 30 pounds in a little over a month so this shit works.hhh

Congrats Foamy...good job!

Here's yesterday's dinner experiment...peppers stuffed with cauliflower rice instead of regular rice, italian sausage, crimini mushrooms, red sauce and cheese. It was delicious!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Mary9915 View Post
    Here's yesterday's dinner experiment...peppers stuffed with cauliflower rice instead of regular rice, italian sausage, crimini mushrooms, red sauce and cheese. It was delicious!
    That looks great Mary!

I'll have to try this one, looks delicious.

OMG, I want one right now!! That was a very successful experiment!

I went out to lunch with friends today, and they chose Red Robin. It's actually a great option if you are doing low carb. I had the Wedgie - a burger with bacon, tomato, red onion and guacamole on a lettuce bun. I also added cheddar cheese, because on Keto, I can HHH. It comes with a side of unlimited salad, but I chose steamed broccoli and it was really good! They had a couple of other great options, so i will be happy to go back there, & it would make a great stop on a road trip. I wish I got a better picture of the burger, but it was really, really good!