User Tag List

Page 46 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    That sounds fabulous and within my culinary range I think I may try the vinaigrette on some chicken paillard over arugula.... Ya think?
    Absolutely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    OMG this chicken crust pizza is great!! All you low carb people must try!! I topped with Raos spaghetti sauce, sausage, spinach, onion and pepperoni

That looks delicious @Laurie ! I keep getting coupons for the Real Good Pizza which has a chicken crust but I just can’t imagine what it would taste like? But since y’all have tried it I think I’ll be brave and try it too!

Quote Originally Posted by KimKyle View Post
    That looks delicious @Laurie ! I keep getting coupons for the Real Good Pizza which has a chicken crust but I just can’t imagine what it would taste like? But since y’all have tried it I think I’ll be brave and try it too!

Haven’t heard of Real Good Pizza? Let us know how it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Haven’t heard of Real Good Pizza? Let us know how it is!

The company is realgoodfoods.com. The pizza has a chicken crust. Now they have enchiladas too. They sell them at Kroger here and now it says they are available at Walmart. I’m going to look this morning. Several of my friends like them and I’ve seen videos of how to make them better like crisping the crust in a skillet after you heat it. They are a bit pricey. I think about 6$ for a 5” at Kroger. I think there’s a coupon on their website.

I’ll report back when I try one.

Quote Originally Posted by KimKyle View Post
    The company is realgoodfoods.com. The pizza has a chicken crust. Now they have enchiladas too. They sell them at Kroger here and now it says they are available at Walmart. I’m going to look this morning. Several of my friends like them and I’ve seen videos of how to make them better like crisping the crust in a skillet after you heat it. They are a bit pricey. I think about 6$ for a 5” at Kroger. I think there’s a coupon on their website.

I’ll report back when I try one.

Ooh, I've heard of those but haven't tried them yet...I'll be interested in a taste report.

Did a little bit of cooking but not all as planned.

Didn't make the bread because I have a fridge full of stuff to use first.

Instead of honey mustard dressing I made a peanut dressing. It's so good on chopped veggies.

I made the pork egg roll casserole which was delicious! We will make that one again for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary9915 View Post
    Did a little bit of cooking but not all as planned.

Didn't make the bread because I have a fridge full of stuff to use first.

Instead of honey mustard dressing I made a peanut dressing. It's so good on chopped veggies.

I made the pork egg roll casserole which was delicious! We will make that one again for sure!

Looks great and I love peanut sauce on chicken too.

I know beets and tomatoes have carbs but thought I’d share the first course we had tonight.
    Avert your eyes from the other pics of you don’t want to see carbs!
    We tend to eat clean (unprocessed food made from scratch) not necessarily carb free, and sometimes after a crappy work day you want potatoes with your steak and Brussels!

Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CTslotters great job, you two! That looks like a fantastic dinner.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Massive smoke of chicken breast yesterday also picked up a food saver these work great. Can thaw out the smoked chicken breast and sous vide then in a few minutes after getting home from work. Got 9 2 packs worth of chicken ready to go now