User Tag List

Page 48 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary9915 View Post
    We buy them from Amazon...so much cheaper! These are the ones we use:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Oh thanks I think I will give the a try! There are a number of reviews that said they didn't work well with Food Saver. I assume you haven't had any problems?
    Last edited by Curlyd; 03-06-2018 at 03:04 PM.
    Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Mary9915 View Post
    We buy them from Amazon...so much cheaper! These are the ones we use:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Thanks for the link will be nice for saving meat if I do pulled pork or ribs or something too rather then having to eat it all within 7 days

So remove the bread and cheese and let me discuss. Got this for lunch..

Old Smoky
    Smoked ham, smoked turkey, bacon, provolone and chipotle mayo. Best sub I think I have ever had. Thanks for reading and hope I don’t sabotage this thread HHH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    So remove the bread and cheese and let me discuss. Got this for lunch..

Old Smoky
    Smoked ham, smoked turkey, bacon, provolone and chipotle mayo. Best sub I think I have ever had. Thanks for reading and hope I don’t sabotage this thread HHH

Cheese is ok bread no.

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    Oh thanks I think I will give the a try! There are a number of reviews that said they didn't work well with Food Saver. I assume you haven't had any problems?
    Haven't had any issues using these bags with our food saver. They all have worked for us so far...

Just got 6 dozen farm fresh eggs $1 a dozen and once you have these you can't eat the ones from the store they are so much better it's not even funnyIMG_1945.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    Just got 6 dozen farm fresh eggs $1 a dozen and once you have these you can't eat the ones from the store they are so much better it's not even funnyIMG_1945.JPG

That’s a great price! You’re right they will spoil you for sure

So jealous of your farm fresh eggs Even when we can get them in the good weather, they are more like $4-$5 a dozen.

When I visited my boy in Texas, I got a dozen duck eggs from his Farmer's Market, and man are those rich and decadent!

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post

It's amazing the prices you guys pay for good food Foamy! Farm fresh is $5 a dozen here...I am so jealous!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    So jealous of your farm fresh eggs Even when we can get them in the good weather, they are more like $4-$5 a dozen.

When I visited my boy in Texas, I got a dozen duck eggs from his Farmer's Market, and man are those rich and decadent!
    We went to dim sum in Omaha with Ting and we had century eggs he was talking to the waiter in Chinese when he ordered them the waiter told him these people won't eat them he brought them out and Kevin and I destroyed them he almost fainted. hhh