User Tag List

Page 73 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Blog Entries
    Couldn’t find the garden thread, but this is low carb. Back to reality and ruining the manicure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by michelelovesvegas View Post
    Couldn’t find the garden thread, but this is low carb. Back to reality and ruining the manicure!

Garlic and onions? Bad breath fer days!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    Garlic and onions? Bad breath fer days!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Yes! I will be smelling like the hippies in the health food store.

Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Forgot to take a picture and this is all that’s left, hhh!
    Air fryer chicken wings (we had a spinach salad too with bacon, egg, marinated onions and tomatoes).
    I think chicken wings are definitely my favorite thing to make in the air fryer, only down side is quantity vs the oven. But they cook in less than half the time and are so crispy and juicy!

Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It’s a crappy rainy day here so I’m puttering in the kitchen.

Today’s keto treats are:

Avocado chocolate no churn ice cream. This is delicious!

Then I made some crackers. Texture is good but next time I’ll add more seasoning.

I’m on the hunt for a good low carb bread. I like this recipe and they were very easy to make.

owls
    Not low carb...but strawberry shortcake for dessert.
    D473E259-55A3-4B3D-B553-D5D62C8BE9ED.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mary9915 View Post
    It’s a crappy rainy day here so I’m puttering in the kitchen.

Today’s keto treats are:

Avocado chocolate no churn ice cream. This is delicious!

Then I made some crackers. Texture is good but next time I’ll add more seasoning.

I’m on the hunt for a good low carb bread. I like this recipe and they were very easy to make.

Mary, I need the recipes for the crackers and the ice cream. I was telling Frank yesterday that I am really craving crackers or something with texture to have with cheese or dips. I am pretty tired of chicharones. And that ice cream looks amazing!

You are so good about trying out new things. I am in a rut and need to get adventurous again.

Question ... are you guys making your own chicharones? And if so, how are you preparing them?

As I said, We are in a bit of a rut around here eating mostly the same things over and over, so I haven’t been posting a lot of repeats. I mean how many plates of eggs bacon and avocado do you want to see?

But here’s a few things including a fun night out at our favorite local Mexican restaurant.

Steak and cauliflower mash. I know, boring, but still delicious.

Buffalo chicken salad on mixed baby greens with tomato.

This one looks scary ( shoulda seen Frank’s face when I served it hehe) but it tasted good. Ground bison with onion in brown gravy ( a little cheaty) over broccoli cauliflower mash.

Dinner at El Colima

Jalapeños stuffed with chicken and cheese. They tasted much better than they look!

Tequila ( reposado of course) with lime juice and salt. A pseudo margarita.

Quote Originally Posted by chrissyDee View Post
    Mary, I need the recipes for the crackers and the ice cream. I was telling Frank yesterday that I am really craving crackers or something with texture to have with cheese or dips. I am pretty tired of chicharones. And that ice cream looks amazing!

You are so good about trying out new things. I am in a rut and need to get adventurous again.

Yeah, I have to keep mixing it up. There are hits and misses but I love puttering in the kitchen on the weekends.

Here is the avocado ice cream recipe:

https://sugarfreelondoner.com/low-ca...ado-ice-cream/

I used 3 avocados and bumped up the cream and coconut milk a bit. Otherwise followed the recipe. I think next time I might try it with all cream and see how that works.

Here is the cracker recipe:

https://gourmandeinthekitchen.com/ho...e-gluten-free/

In this one I used the whole egg and I added a couple tbsp of sesame seeds. I used a sprinkle of smoked sea salt on top. I think it could use more seasoning in the next batch...maybe rosemary or onion and garlic powder or something but the recipe is good.