User Tag List

Page 74 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Here’s one more thing that was delicious. We always make jalapeño poppers using our farmer’s market peppers and local bacon and freeze them. We’ve always just cooked them in the oven but threw some in the smoker this weekend.

Thanks Mary! I need a few ingredients. but definitely try both of these after our cruise.

And I have to make jalapeño poppers one day. I keep putting it on the back burner, but it's time to move it forward!

Those are amazing on the smoker

Quote Originally Posted by LowAndSlow View Post
    Question ... are you guys making your own chicharones? And if so, how are you preparing them?
    Not me. Way too much work! I buy mine and I prefer the Utz brand if you have them in your area.

I did get some really good ones when I was at Kansas City but they were a local brand and I have no idea what they were since I grabbed them at a gas station convenience store

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found these low carb wraps at Walmart by the eggs. They are good for a quick lunch. Filled it with ham, lettuce and guacamole

Quote Originally Posted by Mary9915 View Post
    Here’s one more thing that was delicious. We always make jalapeño poppers using our farmer’s market peppers and local bacon and freeze them. We’ve always just cooked them in the oven but threw some in the smoker this weekend.

We made those last week at the camper. Love them!!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Found these low carb wraps at Walmart by the eggs. They are good for a quick lunch. Filled it with ham, lettuce and guacamole

Those look great! Does it have the nutritional info on there? I can't find it on the product's website, and MyFitness Pal shows 0 carbs, FatSecret shows 13 and Fooducate shows 8. Talk about misinformation!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Those look great! Does it have the nutritional info on there? I can't find it on the product's website, and MyFitness Pal shows 0 carbs, FatSecret shows 13 and Fooducate shows 8. Talk about misinformation!
    I'm pretty sure the package said 4 carb grams LOL

OOh so cool @Laurie! How do they taste? Where did you find them?

According to Facebook they are going to be at Costco and Walmart.

Quote Originally Posted by chrissyDee View Post
    Not me. Way too much work! I buy mine and I prefer the Utz brand if you have them in your area.

I did get some really good ones when I was at Kansas City but they were a local brand and I have no idea what they were since I grabbed them at a gas station convenience store

Guy's is a pretty big brand there.