User Tag List

Page 79 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    Just cut up a whole ribeye loin for tonight now we have it marinating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yum, what's the marinade you use?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Gained 6 lbs over vacation so will be back on keto as of today!

Was on full feed on vacation

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Yum, what's the marinade you use?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KimKyle View Post
    @Laurie that looks great! Was the zucchini watery? I love it but It seems to always be watery unless I fry it.

I don’t think so. Sunday we sliced it thin browned them on the flat top then melted Parmesan on each slice. It was good that way

I stuffed a pickled jalapeño with Mexican blend cheese mixed with whipped cream cheese. Then I wrapped it like an eggroll in a piece of Cut da Carb flat bread. I fried it in a little butter in a skillet (this seals the edges). It was great!

Beef kielbasa with mock
    Potato salad. Laurie, thanks so much for the recipe!! It’s quite tasty!

Yummy Chris.. that salad (Greek?) looks delicious

Quote Originally Posted by KimKyle View Post
    I stuffed a pickled jalapeño with Mexican blend cheese mixed with whipped cream cheese. Then I wrapped it like an eggroll in a piece of Cut da Carb flat bread. I fried it in a little butter in a skillet (this seals the edges). It was great!

That sounds great! I have the ingredients to make jalapeño poppers this weekend. One of my favorites!

There is an abundance of cucumbers here right now. We don’t have a garden no need everyone is trying to give them away. I made a sandwich out of mine (think someone posted this before here?) slice lengthwise then scoop out the seeds. I filled with ham, Swiss, avocado and mayo Yummy and filling. Avocado made it kind of messy but needed to use it

Cucumbers are one of foamy’s favorite foods. He likes them with onion, salt, oil and vinegar. Had to make due with a spice blend and no onions today ....and a huge bowl HHH

Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    There is an abundance of cucumbers here right now. We don’t have a garden no need everyone is trying to give them away. I made a sandwich out of mine (think someone posted this before here?) slice lengthwise then scoop out the seeds. I filled with ham, Swiss, avocado and mayo Yummy and filling. Avocado made it kind of messy but needed to use it

Cucumbers are one of foamy’s favorite foods. He likes them with onion, salt, oil and vinegar. Had to make due with a spice blend and no onions today ....and a huge bowl HHH

@Laurie, I will photocopy an old, old Bohemian cucumber recipe and email it