User Tag List

Page 82 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Had a delicious filet with mushrooms and I made an avocado salad that was very good. My cousin brought one to the family reunion last weekend, and it was absolutely delicious but corn was one of the main ingredients. So I found a recipe that was a little different, and I really enjoyed it.

https://natashaskitchen.com/cucumber...avocado-salad/

That looks great!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@foamy and Laurie, your chickens and poppers looked delicious! I say one of these years, we rent a house on the bay in AC and instead of paying for a M&G, we all cook and drink on the bay all day!

If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Had a delicious filet with mushrooms and I made an avocado salad that was very good. My cousin brought one to the family reunion last weekend, and it was absolutely delicious but corn was one of the main ingredients. So I found a recipe that was a little different, and I really enjoyed it.

This looks delicious, I love avocados but as I am getting older I can’t stomach chewing steak anymore, it’s so weird because I used to love it. But your steak looks delicious!

If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

Quote Originally Posted by BorgataBabe View Post
    @foamy and Laurie, your chickens and poppers looked delicious! I say one of these years, we rent a house on the bay in AC and instead of paying for a M&G, we all cook and drink on the bay all day!

That sounds great!!

YUM! That looks so good that I just asked DH to stop for steak on the way home.

It’s the weekend and as usual I’m puttering in the kitchen.

This is my experiment...low carb refrigerator pickles made with Swerve. I’ll let you know if it worked in a couple days.

DH picked up this bad boy for us for dinner...I’m making some broccoli salad to go with it.

I wish I liked pickles! That steak looks amazing!

We are busy working on the den, so it's hot dogs for us with a salad. Hoping to talk him into some Keto Takeout for dinner!

I wish I liked pickles! That steak looks amazing!

We are busy working on the den, so it's hot dogs for us with a salad. Hoping to talk him into some Keto Takeout for dinner!

Don’t like pickles? Oh my...you are missing out on yum!
    Last edited by Mary9915; 07-14-2018 at 07:14 PM.

Not a very pretty presentation, but I made shrimp arrabiatta on Zoodles for me and I made Frank meatballs since he's not into seafood. I stole one meatball haha.