User Tag List

Page 92 of 164 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Here’s the Farmers Market picture. Wouldn’t upload on my laptop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made chicken cordon Bleu wrapped in bacon. It was meh for all the work involved. Needed more filling and less chicken I think. Swiss, Black Forest deli ham, and Dijon mustard inside. Not so pretty on the presentation and I didn't make any side because I was being lazy.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Made chicken cordon Bleu wrapped in bacon. It was meh for all the work involved. Needed more filling and less chicken I think. Swiss, Black Forest deli ham, and Dijon mustard inside. Not so pretty on the presentation and I didn't make any side because I was being lazy.

If'n you don't want it just send it over here!!

Looks good to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that looks really good, Ida! I have learned that Ketosis cooking entails a lot of trial and error, nd it does tae a lot of effort. But you are on track for sure!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    I think that looks really good, Ida! I have learned that Ketosis cooking entails a lot of trial and error, nd it does tae a lot of effort. But you are on track for sure!!
    Thanks Chris. And a huge thank you to you and Laurie for walking me through so many questions. You have the patience of Job!

Thanks Chris. And a huge thank you to you and Laurie for walking me through so many questions. You have the patience of Job!

It's fun, and honestly it helps me stay on track as it makes me think more about what I am doing! Besides, we are thrilled that you have joined our Keto WOE! We are all gonna be Hot Joker Chicks! Or, Hot Old Joker Broads in my case

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    It's fun, and honestly it helps me stay on track as it makes me think more about what I am doing! Besides, we are thrilled that you have joined our Keto WOE! We are all gonna be Hot Joker Chicks! Or, Hot Old Joker Broads in my case
    Im just thrilled not to have the spikes in hunger and energy on keto!

Chicken cordon blue is one of my favorites...they look yummy Ida!

I love your farmers market haul Chris! My farmers market trips on Saturday morning is the favorite part of my week! I live in a small suburb and we only have maybe 15 vendors and only 4 farmers but their stuff is yummy!

I did a bunch of keto cooking and prepping this week. I made 4 quarts of refrigerator pickles, a pint of ranch dip, a pint of blue cheese dip and some keto bread. We smoked a couple pork shoulders yesterday and had pulled pork with mashed cauliflower last night. I’ll vacuum seal a bunch of the pork and freeze it for quick meals this winter. Leftovers for lunch were delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary9915 View Post
    Chicken cordon blue is one of my favorites...they look yummy Ida!

I love your farmers market haul Chris! My farmers market trips on Saturday morning is the favorite part of my week! I live in a small suburb and we only have maybe 15 vendors and only 4 farmers but their stuff is yummy!

I did a bunch of keto cooking and prepping this week. I made 4 quarts of refrigerator pickles, a pint of ranch dip, a pint of blue cheese dip and some keto bread. We smoked a couple pork shoulders yesterday and had pulled pork with mashed cauliflower last night. I’ll vacuum seal a bunch of the pork and freeze it for quick meals this winter. Leftovers for lunch were delicious!

Nicely done Mary! The pork looks fantastic, and one f these days I will attempt some Keto bread. I would love to know your recipes for the dips. I enjoy a few chiccharones with dip when I am having a snack attack

I think our Farmer's Markets are similar. We have about the same number of vendors, but they are pushing maple syrup, jams and jellies (waaaah), wine and other things I try not to look at. But, the 4 or 5 veggie folks have some pretty nice stuff.