User Tag List

Page 98 of 164 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Today’s casserole was keto taco pie. It was simple and good, although I did add some heat as it sounded a bit bland. This one made the rotation. https://simplysohealthy.com/low-carb...less-taco-pie/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Philly cheesesteak boats for lunch yesterday and cheesesteak scramble for breakfast.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    I'm not sure Nancy. I make a muffin tray full for the week but just keep them in the fridge and have 1 a day.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Thank you for posting I made some tonight for this week!

I’ll use less salt next time and more cheese. I couldn’t wait and had to try one!

Quote Originally Posted by nancypants View Post
    Thank you for posting I made some tonight for this week!

I’ll use less salt next time and more cheese. I couldn’t wait and had to try one!

Those came out pretty! I want one.

I usually use Trader Joe’s riced cauliflower but HEB has these new varieties. I cooked the mixed one the sautéed it with some chopped rotisserie chicken. So it’s about 12 net carbs for the whole thing ( it’s says 6 per serving and there is 2g fiber) and it’s really good! I’ll try the broccoli and Parmesan later this week.

Quote Originally Posted by KimKyle View Post
    I usually use Trader Joe’s riced cauliflower but HEB has these new varieties. I cooked the mixed one the sautéed it with some chopped rotisserie chicken. So it’s about 12 net carbs for the whole thing ( it’s says 6 per serving and there is 2g fiber) and it’s really good! I’ll try the broccoli and Parmesan later this week.

THOSE LOOK AWESOME! I am so jealous that you have HEB. I love that store and Central Market that they also own. I always look forward to grocery shopping and cooking in san Antonio!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    THOSE LOOK AWESOME! I am so jealous that you have HEB. I love that store and Central Market that they also own. I always look forward to grocery shopping and cooking in san Antonio!
    Yes!! We love love HEB and Central Market! I remember reading that you got to go them in San Antonio with you son. My new HEB is literally 5min from my house. We are very fortunate for sure!

I will definitely buy these again.

KimKyle, can you try these for me? We don’t have a HEB and I’d love to know if they are good.

https://www.heb.com/product-detail/f...tillas/1997448

Quote Originally Posted by Mary9915 View Post
    KimKyle, can you try these for me? We don’t have a HEB and I’d love to know if they are good.

https://www.heb.com/product-detail/f...tillas/1997448
    I have tried them! Jicama is almost tasteless raw and very crisp. So they break pretty easy when you fold them. I cut them into strips and fried them and I love the taste fried.
    They are great on a salad that way.
    Or you could fry them whole and use it like a tostado.

But to me they are a little pricey and not really worth the cost.

Quote Originally Posted by KimKyle View Post
    I have tried them! Jicama is almost tasteless raw and very crisp. So they break pretty easy when you fold them. I cut them into strips and fried them and I love the taste fried.
    They are great on a salad that way.
    Or you could fry them whole and use it like a tostado.

But to me they are a little pricey and not really worth the cost.

Thank you for the report! Now I don’t feel like I’m missing out!