User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Place for Our Quest to Good Health!

A Place for Our Quest to Good Health!

Our amazing boss has graciously provided us with a new forum category where we can post anything related to our quest for good health! Please chime in with conversations about diets, exercise, recipes and anything else that fits in here. I'll bring over the Low Carb thread for starters, but please, jump right in!

THANKS CPT! WE LOVE YOU!!

This is a great addition. I have some good recipes I will post when I get back from Biloxi!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wohoo get the party going

Blog Entries
    So years ago before the "internet" Bill and I loved to roam the book stores. We started to go to all the $2 and $3 sale tables, especially in the cookbook section. I have over 40 books that I might use now and then. The idea was to help us plan and cook interesting meals, hopefully easily as we both worked full time. Anyway this morning I passed by my bookshelf (on my way to make my coffee ) and took a look at the books I have ignored for some time. And to my surprise I found these 3 books! Now to start reading and planning our menus.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Dawn

Blog Entries
    Ok let's try this again, I already have 3 books to help Bill and I get started.

Last edited by Curlyd; 12-06-2017 at 02:20 PM.
    Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    Ok let's try this again, I already have 3 books to help us get started.

Those look excellent! I also have a bunch of cookbooks, but none of them are low carb, unfortunately. Sometimes it's just nice to sit and thumb through an actual book, so those should come in very handy for you!

Great idea Chris!

I can't join in until until after Christmas because Sharon's been doing her holiday baking, which includes peanut butter chocolate fudge and a bunch of sugar cookies coated with thick butter cream frosting.

Blog Entries
    I'm not fully participating till after the Holidays either. I am, and have been, cutting back on my sugars and other carbs for a while and will be careful these next 4 weeks. Starting the new year better informed and ready to lose!

Dawn

Come and go from here as you wish! No rules But how nice would it be if all got just a little bit healthier in 2018?

Yay, it's here! This will be one forum that I will be following daily. Here is a link that got me started in low carb / keto eating.

It does have a subscription, but you can get a lot of information without paying for a subscription. You can also sign up for a weekly email newsletter which is free.

https://www.dietdoctor.com/