User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Place for Our Quest to Good Health!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BorgataBabe View Post
    I need to start taking better care of my health and not just eating better. I need to schedule some doctors visits for a few things that have been bothering for awhile now. Getting older sucks and I am starting to feel it.

I have been feeling some pressure in my left chest area sporadically for a few months now. I have also always been the type to say I'm always cold but lately it's just ridiculous. I'm not 90 and don't weigh 100 pounds, I'm a truly always freezing when everyone around says it is comfortable.

So I think it is time I start to schedule some doctor's visits in this new year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I started getting all of the test done (as per my GP's request) about 5 or 6 years ago. Once I found out all was good (except weight) I no longer worry about going. However I took longer to get back to my dentist. So this past year I was a good patient and got a number of dental items fixed with appts. already made for next year. BUT low and behold what do I get in the mail yesterday but my dentist is leaving (I think retiring). I don't really like the partner she had but I guess for now I will have to go to him. Why do they do that to us!!!!! They are supposed to stay young and work forever while we get old. sigh!
    Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by michelelovesvegas View Post
    Tahini is a sesame seed paste. Really good in dressings.
    Also makes hummus usually in addition to chickpeas

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Come and go from here as you wish! No rules But how nice would it be if all got just a little bit healthier in 2018?
    I'll drink to that! This will be a fun thread.

Quote Originally Posted by michelelovesvegas View Post
    I am in the same boat. Really need to get a check up. Haven't been to a doctor in 11 years! I know my blood pressure will read high just being in the room.
    Looks like we both need to a doctor, I go to the OB/GYN almost annually and the dentist 2x a year but haven't had a visit with my family doctor in forever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

I like Soom Premium Tahini which I use for making hummus.