Quote Originally Posted by BorgataBabe View Post
I need to start taking better care of my health and not just eating better. I need to schedule some doctors visits for a few things that have been bothering for awhile now. Getting older sucks and I am starting to feel it.

I have been feeling some pressure in my left chest area sporadically for a few months now. I have also always been the type to say I'm always cold but lately it's just ridiculous. I'm not 90 and don't weigh 100 pounds, I'm a truly always freezing when everyone around says it is comfortable.

So I think it is time I start to schedule some doctor's visits in this new year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I started getting all of the test done (as per my GP's request) about 5 or 6 years ago. Once I found out all was good (except weight) I no longer worry about going. However I took longer to get back to my dentist. So this past year I was a good patient and got a number of dental items fixed with appts. already made for next year. BUT low and behold what do I get in the mail yesterday but my dentist is leaving (I think retiring). I don't really like the partner she had but I guess for now I will have to go to him. Why do they do that to us!!!!! They are supposed to stay young and work forever while we get old. sigh!