Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
i double the recipe and make 2 batches, but I only have one tray so I do one after the other.

Recipe (not doubled yet lol)

6 eggs, 1/4 c cottage cheese, 1/4 c shredded cheese, 1/8 c milk, 3 pieces of bacon chopped, small handful of spinach chopped and salt and pepper to taste

I start with a cup of water in the IP on saute so it boils. I put everything in a blender except for the bacon and spinach and blend. I do a quick wipe of butter in the silicone tray. Then a pinch of spinach and bacon in each tray. Blend your ingredients and then pour into the trays, I pour to the top and sprinkle a little Nature's Seasoning but you could just use a little pepper. Then I place the tray on the trivet and lower it into the pot. Cancel the saute and then hit the steam button for 7 minutes. I NPR for about 10 minutes. I'll go over to tapatalk and add a picture.
I made these this morning, and though yours were prettier, they were delicious! Frank loved them. I was too lazy to shop, so I had to use ricotta instead of cottage cheese, and a bit of heavy cream instead of milk, but they still came out nice and fluffy. Thank you!