User Tag List

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Instant Pot

Blog Entries
    I don't have an Instant Pot and am thinking about getting one. BUT as I have a fabulous Cuisinart Roaster/Crock Pot, and a pressure cooker I am comfortable using, plus a rice cooker I am not sure yet about spending more money for another appliance.

I gave my wonderful blender to my daughter and just like Chrissy I have a great Cuisinart Food Processor (that I keep on a bottom shelf because it is so heavy) and that I never use! I really should give it to someone who would enjoy it.

If I get an Instant Pot I am afraid it would just get added to the other appliances that I have (and 3 of the I use). My kitchen isn't that big and I have been trying to pare things down!

I just don't know what to do so I will not think about it today or I might go crazy. And after all tomorrow is another day.
    Dawn

Interesting article in the business section of today's Seattle Times about the guy who invented the Instant Pot:

https://www.seattletimes.com/busines...hen-phenomenon

My sister-in-law was thrilled with the mini Instant Pot I got her for Christmas! I had enclosed a print-out from an Instant Pot blog I found with some user-friendly tips for
    the first-time user.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauretania View Post
    My sister-in-law was thrilled with the mini Instant Pot I got her for Christmas! I had enclosed a print-out from an Instant Pot blog I found with some user-friendly tips for
    the first-time user.
    I gave my daughter a mini Instant Pot for a Christmas gift, seemed trendy. We haven't had time to start working with it. I'd like to see the blog if you can remember it.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    I gave my daughter a mini Instant Pot for a Christmas gift, seemed trendy. We haven't had time to start working with it. I'd like to see the blog if you can remember it.
    @treyster - It is actually an Amazon review written by an Instant Pot owner:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-r...SIN=B00FLYWNYQ
    Let me know if the link works. If not, I'll cut and paste the review here, though it's long.

Damn you insta pot people.....found this on clearance and had a gift card
    image.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    image.jpg
    Does this mean you are going to take over the cooking?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Does this mean you are going to take over the cooking?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I already do the cooking...that's why I bought it...Looked big enough to do pork loin in...was almost Half price and have wanted to try one

Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    image.jpg
    Ooh, 11 quart, that's huge! Should fit a pork loin nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary9915 View Post
    Ooh, 11 quart, that's huge! Should fit a pork loin nicely.
    And was the about the same price as the 3qt instapot so Fiqured it was a good way to see if I like it...Not as Oval as I expected but should work.