User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No more CET aspiration levels in 2018

No more CET aspiration levels in 2018

CET has announced 2018 plans. Aspiration levels are gone. We already knew about the 25,000 for diamond lounge.

Interesting. I haven't seen anything about next year changes, where did you read?
    YouTube Channel-"Big Slotter"-
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

KDK does this link work?

https://www.caesars.com/total-reward...105fa886a955c1

I got an email about it with a short description. Didn't mention anything in the email abt aspiration levels.

I noticed that the RC to FP conversion seems to have been increased. As a diamond for 2018, it's 200 RCs for $1 FP. I thought I remember seeing it was a lower conversion rate for diamond and even lower for 7 Stars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kdk View Post
    Interesting. I haven't seen anything about next year changes, where did you read?
    I received an e mail

That link does work. However it shows 2017 benefits. Click that tab and it changes to 2018. The FP conversion is lowered for diamond and 7 stars. It gives a link at the bottom for aspiration levels whereas the 2017 tab does not. Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    KDK does this link work?

https://www.caesars.com/total-reward...105fa886a955c1

I got an email about it with a short description. Didn't mention anything in the email abt aspiration levels.

I noticed that the RC to FP conversion seems to have been increased. As a diamond for 2018, it's 200 RCs for $1 FP. I thought I remember seeing it was a lower conversion rate for diamond and even lower for 7 Stars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Letter for 7stars has no longer aspirations being available listed
    From poster on VMB

Linda, thanks for sharing! We hit A1 the past two years, but had planned on just aiming for 25k this year due to the DL benefit. I know, the $10 in RC's entry is probably cheaper. And at our level of play we are only losing the $100 folio credit. Again, cheaper just to pay for the meal.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’ve been advised Platinum Aspiration 1,2,3,4,5 will be staying! (Who doesn’t want to be aspired after all!)
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    I’ve been advised Platinum Aspiration 1,2,3,4,5 will be staying! (Who doesn’t want to be aspired after all!)
    Ken--it's true. We're in like Flynn. They're adding even more benefits to Platinum. The rest of the hoboes are sucking wind.

Quote Originally Posted by E4208 View Post
    Ken--it's true. We're in like Flynn. They're adding even more benefits to Platinum. The rest of the hoboes are sucking wind.
    We are going to the Bahamas and getting a discount at the gift shop too! No shame in the Platty life!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give