User Tag List

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CPT's Power Air Fryer Review & Taste Test - Fried Food without the guilt!

CPT's Power Air Fryer Review & Taste Test - Fried Food without the guilt!

I am very impressed with this Air Fryer I received as a Christmas gift!

My video review...(NOT Carb Friendly! HHH)

And the fish turned out great and quick, about 10 minutes with no flipping

Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks Ken! Looks good! Look forward to seeing what else you make!

Great start @CPT! It sure came out a pretty golden brown. Maybe not low carb, but sure healthier than deep fried in oil! I think we Keto folk could figure out a way to 'bread' fish that would work for Keto.

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Great start @CPT! It sure came out a pretty golden brown. Maybe not low carb, but sure healthier than deep fried in oil! I think we Keto folk could figure out a way to 'bread' fish that would work for Keto.
    We ground up pork rinds and it made a good breading and used almond flour they were both good.

You should have left in the part where Ollie falls in the box during the unboxing

Blog Entries
    thanks for the review.. all i can tell about the one i watched on u tube is ,,,dont try the fried chicken recipe in the hand book it looked very messy . but it did cook the bird all the way through from what the guy said .

Trying out hot dogs, I’ve heard they come out just like from the grill. Going to get the 2nd round more well done. Stay tuned!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ok these are a bit Cajun, but very crispy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ken, the first batch looks better to me! But are you having hotdogs for breakfast? For a week?

I am waiting for you to do chicken wings. I hear they are awesome, and would be my main reason for investing in one of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Ken, the first batch looks better to me! But are you having hotdogs for breakfast? For a week?

I am waiting for you to do chicken wings. I hear they are awesome, and would be my main reason for investing in one of these.
    I'd have to agree, but the 2nd batch is definitely more crunchy if you are into that kind of thing haha This meal prep for next week, getting it out of the way and done. I will have to get some wings and do some "real", non-frozen wings. Believe it or not I am capable of cooking something not frozen! HHH Stay tuned!