User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: CPT's Power Air Fryer Review & Taste Test - Fried Food without the guilt!

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    What did you use for a dipping sauce?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just used paprika, s&p before I air fried them. Then I tossed them in Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce, and then I dip (double dip, triple dip, drown) them in Blue Cheese. They were as good as any restaurant, even though they were puny little ones HHH

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Attachment 8435

Got this bad boy yesterday and promptly burned my bacon HHH! Then I made jalapeņo poppers and they came out excellent (Forgot the pictures). Clearly, there is a learning curve but I'll get there. Frank made toast and was pretty excited since I put the toaster away last year!

Tomorrow I will make chicken wings and I will try bacon again
    Do you still like this air fryer? Want to buy one for son's gf for Christmas and no clue what to buy...and is it easy to clean?

Quote Originally Posted by nhmajik View Post
    Do you still like this air fryer? Want to buy one for son's gf for Christmas and no clue what to buy...and is it easy to clean?
    We don't use ours in the summer but we love it makes steak better than grilled.

Quote Originally Posted by nhmajik View Post
    I really do. I use it several times a week. It works great to crisp up the chaffles, too!

This one has a pull out crumb tray, so that is easy. The inside gets greasy so I wipe it down with Dawn or all purpose organic cleaner. The basket takes a bit of scrubbing to get the bits off, but not too bad. I mostly love that it has so many uses. Other than cooking bacon. Nope, nope, nope!

Thank you Foamy and Nhcris….I think I might try and find one that is easy to clean. Because I have a feeling she will not use it unless it is really easy to clean.

Blog Entries
    @CPT found this recipe in a new air fryer cookbook. Something you might enjoy.

Sorry the pic is bad.
    1/4 cup maple syrup
    1/4 cup brown sugar

1. Tie each bacon strip in a lose knot and place them on a baking sheet
    2. Combine maple syrup and brown sugar in a bowl. Brush each knot generously with this mixture and sprinkle with coarsely crack black pepper.
    3. Pre-heat fryer to 390*
    4. Air fry bacon knots in batches. fry for 5 min. turn the bacon over and air fry for an additional 2-3 min.
    5. Serve warm!
    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Curlyd; 06-12-2020 at 07:11 PM.
    Dawn

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post

Sorry the pic is bad.
    1/4 cup maple syrup
    1/4 cup brown sugar

2. Combine maple syrup and brown sugar in a bowl. Brush each knot generously with this mixture and sprinkle with coarsely crack black pepper.
    4. Air fry bacon knots in batches. fry for 5 min. turn the bacon over and air fry for an additional 2-3 min.
    5. Serve warm!
    We call that decadent bacon down here .. had it a few x-mas's ago ..really tasty

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post

Sorry the pic is bad.
    1/4 cup maple syrup
    1/4 cup brown sugar

5. Serve warm!
    Oh yes that's a goodie! Thanks for sharing!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.