User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CPT's Power Air Fryer Review & Taste Test - Fried Food without the guilt!

We've had an air fryer for over a year and honestly it is just one more gadget on the counter. Of course, that probably has more to do with the fact that I cook very little anymore. I had mixed results when we first got it and I tried a few things in it. My son loves cooking Totino's Pizza rolls in it. Hmmm, maybe those quick processed meals we have been eating just might be contributing to the extra pounds that have appeared. Chicken wings sounds good, I think I'll look for a good recipe and pick some up and try them for supper tonight.

Applewood smoked sausage. A little uneven browning but they smell great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post

Applewood smoked sausage. A little uneven browning but they smell great!

That looks good.

Chicken tender with shake n bake, turned out great!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog Entries
    @CPT -- Think you ought to bring this to KC and we can all try it out in foamy and Laurie's suite!! hhh

Frozen Brussels Sprouts in the air fryer..mmm

Egg Rolls mmm

Air fried burgers. 15 minutes, perfect inside!

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post

Air fried burgers. 15 minutes, perfect inside!

Seems like you are enjoying this. Now that you have used it a few times, would you recommend it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Seems like you are enjoying this. Now that you have used it a few times, would you recommend it?
    Oh yes, would be worth every penny! No preheating your oven to make just a few things, pop it in there, and go. Still haven't done the fresh wings yet, but no doubt they will turn out well as well. The air fried Brussels sprouts came out great, a little overdone like I like it. I haven't made anything in the oven or stove since I got it.