User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: CPT's Power Air Fryer Review & Taste Test - Fried Food without the guilt!

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    @CPT @CTslotters Do you ever add a tablespoon of cooking oil to the bottom of the fryer? I've found that this makes things much crispier. I kind of drizzle the oil on the bottom of the basket, most of it falls through so it's not super fattening but it seems to do the job better for crisping.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    I read that as a trick but the instructions says specifically not to do that, lol! I might get risky soon and try it but I don't want to break the new toy!
    I didn't find lack of crispy the issue, it was the lack of delicious hot oil dripping out of it that I missed!
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post
    I read that as a trick but the instructions says specifically not to do that, lol! I might get risky soon and try it but I don't want to break the new toy!
    I didn't find lack of crispy the issue, it was the lack of delicious hot oil dripping out of it that I missed!
    I got mine on sale for $50 so I figured, what the hell.....lol. So far so good, it hasn't caught on fire or broke yet!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Amy just got one she's been enjoying it got a nuwave for $70 for not sure what size.

Will post up some cooks from it as I remember

On the subject of food, our air fryer..was worried about counter space, this one can replace our toaster...which was old. Toast takes a little longer but can do 4 at once so ok. Grilled cheese and hot dogs have been the best things we tried...homemade onion rings were no good

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sondor; 07-01-2018 at 11:03 PM.

Received one of these for Christmas look forward to trying it
    What is your favorite thing to cook in it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got one too. I’m loved the asparagus and Brussel Sprouts I made. I’ve also made pork chops and steaks. Both were great. I’ve been googling recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    I got one too. I’m loved the asparagus and Brussel Sprouts I made. I’ve also made pork chops and steaks. Both were great. I’ve been googling recipes.
    All of those sound great!! I have saved some recipes on Pinterest hope to try it out tonight

I’m with Elf I like steak and veggies in mine! Chicken and burgers as well. I think you can cook anything you would make in the oven in it really. Enjoy!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Made some boneless pork loins in it they turned out great. Are you always supposed to turn meat like that halfway through?

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Made some boneless pork loins in it they turned out great. Are you always supposed to turn meat like that halfway through?

I wouldn't say you have to, but it probably will keep it evenly browned. I typically do not and it's usually fine though!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give