User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: CPT's Power Air Fryer Review & Taste Test - Fried Food without the guilt!

Still thinking about getting one of these but I am not quite convinced. Hope you will share your results, Laurie!

CPT's Power Air Fryer Review & Taste Test - Fried Food without the guilt!

Made these scotch eggs today in it. Hard boiled egg wrapped in sausage and rolled in Parmesan cheese. They turned out good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Made these scotch eggs today in it. Hard boiled egg wrapped in sausage and rolled in Parmesan cheese. They turned out good

Now that might help convince me! That looks great!

Wow Laurie, those look yummy!

Tonight I made turnip fries and steak in the air fryer. I never liked turnips before eating them this way. Foamy said the steak was as good as grilled

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    That's my problem. I have a small kitchen, and since KETO I have a line of small appliances that I use regularly. Keurig (of course), Instant Pot, Spiralizer/Food Processor, Immersion Blender, & a Magic Bullet (doesn't that sound like a sex toy?) Then there's all the ones in the cabinet, like the toaster, hand mixer, waffle iron, panini press, back up coffee maker, and some I can't even see back in the corner. I fear that is where the Air Fryer would end up, so I am not ready yet.
    My kitchen, storage and counters are super small. I want an air fryer now especially after seeing Kens reviews. I will wait a little longer I think, maybe I'll get rid of something else and make room.

Tonight I made turnip fries and steak in the air fryer. I never liked turnips before eating them this way. Foamy said the steak was as good as grilled

Awww crap...wish I didn't see this....now I want one even more!!! Looks delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by nhmajik View Post
    Awww crap...wish I didn't see this....now I want one even more!!! Looks delicious!
    I loved the steak even more than grilled and it didn't hurt that it was $2.99 a lb. hhh

Do and I decided we are getting one after the recen posts to this thread ��. What brand(s) did you buy? We are excited to get it and start using it!

Would you mind telling me more about the steak? Just season and air fry? How long?