User Tag List

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: CPT's Power Air Fryer Review & Taste Test - Fried Food without the guilt!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary9915 View Post
    Do and I decided we are getting one after the recen posts to this thread ��. What brand(s) did you buy? We are excited to get it and start using it!
    I believe I am going to get one also. Everyone I know that has one has the Cuisinart, and they all rave about it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    I believe I am going to get one also. Everyone I know that has one has the Cuisinart, and they all rave about it.

Take a look at the TOA60 at ABT. $179.00
    Free Ground shipping and no tax depending on where you live. NC doesn't pay tax. SC does.
    Can't remember which you live in.

I've order many things from ABT and always pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by E4208 View Post
    Take a look at the TOA60 at ABT. $179.00
    Free Ground shipping and no tax depending on where you live. NC doesn't pay tax. SC does.
    Can't remember which you live in.

I've order many things from ABT and always pleased.
    That’s the one that is a convection oven too?

The one that is a combo air fryer toaster oven Zeus? I’m kinda excited to get one!!!

That’s the one that is a convection oven too?
    Yes, it has a convection oven.

The one that is a combo air fryer toaster oven Zeus? I’m kinda excited to get one!!!
    I did not know the model number, but I looked it up and the one Gary mentioned is the one I want.

I did not know the model number, but I looked it up and the one Gary mentioned is the one I want.

That's the one my sister got us, so far we are happy with it. Nice slide out tray on the bottom for cleaning...Making toast is a bit slow compared to a toaster is the only negative.

CPT's Power Air Fryer Review & Taste Test - Fried Food without the guilt!

We have a black and decker pecker wrecker.hhh it was only $90

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you mind telling me more about the steak? Just season and air fry? How long?
    I just seasoned with salt and pepper on both sides turned once think it was about 20 minutes had to take it out and check if done. Foamy likes rare me a little more done
    This one is a little too small really wouldn’t be good if you are cooking for more than two since I had to cook the fries and both steaks separate but I like using it really easy and everything has turned out great and doesn’t take up too much counter space. Going to try wings today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Laurie, wings is my favorite thing to make in the air fryer. So much quicker than the oven and awesomely crispy. I do turn them half way through and we have the second rack insert and I notice the cook better on the top rack.
    We haven't tried steak yet but we tend to buy massive over-sized bone in steaks which wouldn't really fit, hhh.

Love that this thread is revived! I need to remember to take pictures and add them, lol!
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.