User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: CPT's Power Air Fryer Review & Taste Test - Fried Food without the guilt!

Blog Entries
    We bought an air fryer a couple of months ago because we just 'had' to have one. It sure looks nice sitting in the kitchen. We've never used it, not even sure we know how to turn it on.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post
    @Laurie, wings is my favorite thing to make in the air fryer. So much quicker than the oven and awesomely crispy. I do turn them half way through and we have the second rack insert and I notice the cook better on the top rack.
    We haven't tried steak yet but we tend to buy massive over-sized bone in steaks which wouldn't really fit, hhh.

Love that this thread is revived! I need to remember to take pictures and add them, lol!
    Yes please would love more ideas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    We bought an air fryer a couple of months ago because we just 'had' to have one. It sure looks nice sitting in the kitchen. We've never used it, not even sure we know how to turn it on.
    Read the instructions super easy

The wings were a big success. I just used a Walmart brand breading and seasoning packet that I had on hand

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Read the instructions super easy

We've talked about it
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    We've talked about it
    HHH

Ok, now that I am rich I am going to treat myself. Still debating which one. Kohl's has a Cuisinart on sale right now, but it looks smaller than the one you guys mentioned. What to do, what to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Ok, now that I am rich I am going to treat myself. Still debating which one. Kohl's has a Cuisinart on sale right now, but it looks smaller than the one you guys mentioned. What to do, what to do?
    On sale at ABT. Free shipping and no sales tax to NH. $179

https://www.abt.com/resources/pages/cart.php

Quote Originally Posted by E4208 View Post
    On sale at ABT. Free shipping and no sales tax to NH. $179

https://www.abt.com/resources/pages/cart.php
    Thanks Gary! ABT said Feb 14-24, and I am a woman of little patience - haha. I ordered it on Amazon because with Prime it will be here Wednesday & I have $100 GC from Christmas. I am excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Thanks Gary! ABT said Feb 14-24, and I am a woman of little patience - haha. I ordered it on Amazon because with Prime it will be here Wednesday & I have $100 GC from Christmas. I am excited!
    I was going to say to remember to turn it back to toast after using air fry or your toast does not toast but your Keto so forget it...