User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: CPT's Power Air Fryer Review & Taste Test - Fried Food without the guilt!

Going to try these frozen wings this afternoon! Splurging with my wins, $9 a bag!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post

Going to try these frozen wings this afternoon! Splurging with my wins, $9 a bag!

Thought of You when i bought A bottle of Siracha Sauce yesterday....Would be good on wingsd but probably too spicy for you
    Last edited by sondor; 01-13-2019 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    Thought of You when i bought A bottle of Siracha Sauce yesterday....Would be good on wind but probably too spicy for you
    Yes I don't prefer my butt to hurt, thanks!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    I was going to say to remember to turn it back to toast after using air fry or your toast does not toast but your Keto so forget it...
    Actually, Frank is pretty much at goal and increasing his carbs now, so I am getting him low carb bread this week. So, I will give the toaster a whirl for him. Also, I have some Cauliflour flatbreads that would be interesting to toast, so it might get more use than one would think!

I am really excited to try it!

The wings came out very crispy!

Got this bad boy yesterday and promptly burned my bacon HHH! Then I made jalapeņo poppers and they came out excellent (Forgot the pictures). Clearly, there is a learning curve but I'll get there. Frank made toast and was pretty excited since I put the toaster away last year!

Tomorrow I will make chicken wings and I will try bacon again
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks fancy, Chris! We did sausage in ours earlier this week and they were seriously the best sausages ever, perfect crisp on the outside, juicy on the inside and not dry at all, and it was gross to see how much fat accumulated at the bottom.

Good luck with the bacon, I still feel like the oven wins the prize for best bacon.
    Slot wins @

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post
    Looks fancy, Chris! We did sausage in ours earlier this week and they were seriously the best sausages ever, perfect crisp on the outside, juicy on the inside and not dry at all, and it was gross to see how much fat accumulated at the bottom.

Good luck with the bacon, I still feel like the oven wins the prize for best bacon.
    Yummy!! I have Italian sausages in the fridge. I was going to try Laurie's stuffed sausage recipe, but maybe I will just air fry them! So many possibilities! I love bacon in the oven, but it takes about 20+ minutes. I think I can do it in 10 in the air fryer. Clearly 14 minutes was too long haha

Made chicken wings in the AF tonight. Nice and crispy!

Way better than I have made in the oven. I am starting to like this thing!

Quote Originally Posted by chrissyDee View Post
    Made chicken wings in the AF tonight. Nice and crispy!

Way better than I have made in the oven. I am starting to like this thing!

What did you use for a dipping sauce?