User Tag List

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: A Little Bit Of Vitamin Sea With A Twist

Pool at my brothers hotel in French Quarter Drunks riding the mechanical bull. Lol

^^^^^Girl had some pipes! Lol

All this report has done is make me rethink a trip to Harrah's NOLA. But then again my low-rolling ways would hopefully make my BR last a little longer. Maybe? But, Dang, not getting to have a ciggie each time I got a bonus would suck a big one! But I guess that was not an issue for you since you couldn't get a bonus. Bwahahaha!! Just kidding! Sorry!

I am with your son on t he food choices. Out of all of the pics I would have gone with the chicken fingers. I am quite the foodie! Looked like a fun day exploring.

Now go Get On That Boat!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Of course kids are having their favorite breakfast in bed...lol They just pick them up and eat them with no syrup...or FORK! I can’t wait to get on the ship.

Your kids are so cute! It looks like they had a blast exploring. The food looked interesting

Now I can say it. BON VOYAGE!!

Loving your updates Hoofy, sending good luck wishes for a fun cruise!

Have a great cruise and get that boy a stripper. hhh

Onboard the most redneck cruise Ive ever seen. Grandmas are twerking in a competition already and I’m dying laughing. Gambling in the mighty Mississippi and started with a $100 bill...

You got to take some pics of these grannies twerking! And zeus wouldn't mind a pic or two of some nice looking men by the pool.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk