User Tag List

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: A Little Bit Of Vitamin Sea With A Twist

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Oh Hoofy, I am so sorry to hear that it was so bad I gave up on Carnival after a crappy cruise 7 years ago, and won't return. That's why I was so pissed when Grazie switched to them from Princess. I hope you will let someone at V/P know just how terrible it was, as it reflects very poorly on them!

Honestly. I don't think taking kids to Vegas is such a bad thing as long as you have ideas for fun things for them to do, and it sounds like you have a great plan. If they have a great pool and a few activities, I bet they would love it. And if you take them to the Hoover Dam or out to see some of the beautiful scenery, it could also be educational. I see families in the Palazzo elevators all the time, and they usually looked relaxed and happy. I say GO FOR IT! You deserve it!
    There must have been complaints already about V/P switching to Carnival as my recent cruise offer from them is back to up to 15 days on Princess in a balcony cabin. With the ability to upgrade to a mini suite through play. So looks like it was a one time Carnival promotion and they immediately went back. Lol My host from V/P has been calling and I haven’t answered. I’m sure he’s wondering where the hell I’ve been. Bwahaha I went from 4-5 trips there a year to only going once in 2017 and I didn’t gamble over SB weekend and didn’t see him then either.

@Hoofy7 when I saw your photos earlier in the thread I thought to myself that your daughter has long legs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofy7 View Post
    There must have been complaints already about V/P switching to Carnival as my recent cruise offer from them is back to up to 15 days on Princess in a balcony cabin. With the ability to upgrade to a mini suite through play. So looks like it was a one time Carnival promotion and they immediately went back. Lol My host from V/P has been calling and I haven’t answered. I’m sure he’s wondering where the hell I’ve been. Bwahaha I went from 4-5 trips there a year to only going once in 2017 and I didn’t gamble over SB weekend and didn’t see him then either.
    Happy to hear they got rid of Carnival! But not happy that I didn't get a Princess offer Can I ask how long ago you got yours, and what the timeline is? I may gripe to my host and see what he can do. We loved our 2 Princess cruises and I hate to actually pay for one haha.

I would not say gazelle, but maybe pageant material? Just think of all of the fun taking her to all of the pageants to compete in. You would not ever have time for Vegas. Or the money. Yay, pageant mom!!! Bwahahaha!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Happy to hear they got rid of Carnival! But not happy that I didn't get a Princess offer Can I ask how long ago you got yours, and what the timeline is? I may gripe to my host and see what he can do. We loved our 2 Princess cruises and I hate to actually pay for one haha.
    It’s been awhile and already over. I was unable to go. It was probably November I think? I had already booked the Carnival one at that point and wasn’t able to go to Vegas to pick it up. BUT the next one should be coming soon as it’s usually in April. There’s 3 a year I believe. The next one I get I’ll let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    I would not say gazelle, but maybe pageant material? Just think of all of the fun taking her to all of the pageants to compete in. You would not ever have time for Vegas. Or the money. Yay, pageant mom!!! Bwahahaha!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    When she was a toddler and we lived in Louisiana we decided to do the pageant circuit. She won every single one we entered except for one she was just Queen. It was all about the money and how much you spent. Lol It was definitely more for the mothers than the toddlers. They just liked the trophies and crowns and prizes at the end. She is so NOT a lady now! Lol Pageants would definitely not be her thing. I have to fight her to brush her hair! She dresses like a boy and hates anything girly.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofy7 View Post
    It’s been awhile and already over. I was unable to go. It was probably November I think? I had already booked the Carnival one at that point and wasn’t able to go to Vegas to pick it up. BUT the next one should be coming soon as it’s usually in April. There’s 3 a year I believe. The next one I get I’ll let you know.
    Ok, thanks. I did know about the November one. I am already booked on a regular offer for April, so I hope they don't pass me by on this one! I am doing an MSC cruise from my local in a couple weeks, and I just know I am going to be yearning for Princess.

@Hoofy7, I echo everyone's sentiments and am sorry to hear about the bad cruise, but appreciate the honesty as I think it's helpful to share the good and the bad on here!
    We've only cruised on Disney and Celebrity and both were wonderful so we are hesitant to even try a different cruise line, lol!
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog Entries
    @Hoofy7 I traveled a lot with my kids when they were young (also single mother) and some of our trips I would have wrote off as the worst trips ever. Now, as they are all adults, sitting around at holidays when they remember and talk about the trips, you would think that they were the best trips ever. You never know... Not to say to put yourself out there again to have a bad trip! lol

A Little Bit Of Vitamin Sea With A Twist

Apparently I didn’t get enough! Booked a 14 day cruise on Princess in a full aft suite for me and hubby and the 2 youngest. We know we like Princess and the older or LGBT crowds much better than the Carnival trash! Lol Leaving out of Lauderdale on 11/25-12/9! Of course I’ll start a new trip report then. Lol Thats the itinerary though photo was of a different date cruise.
    And it wasn’t cheap....BUT the benefits and perks of a full suite are awesome plus it has a huge AFT balcony. Am I fucking crazy or just really need a nice long vacation? Anyone gone on this cruise before?