User Tag List

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: A Little Bit Of Vitamin Sea With A Twist

Boo!!! What a disappointment on the slot selection. And $500 in one hour? Dang, I guess it saved you money by being delayed.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The worst part was the above slot game I retriggered 3 times. I had 30 spins and usually would have been handpay close. Most wins with multiplier of 5X, 8X, or 10X are around 50-90 for even just 4 of a kinds. Mostly dead spins. I’m awake and out smoking. For us smokers, NOLA going smoke free is a definite deterrent.

My smoking spot! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofy7 View Post

My smoking spot! Lol
    I know that spot well, HHH!

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

Got a river view room and we have watched the cruise ships come in all morning. It’s not a Vegas View, but I am happy with it. I love the excitement of the “little things” in my kids eyes! The nice rooms, the view of their cruise ship, and room service. I think being Vegas spoiled we forget about how awesome some of the perks of being a gambler actually are for the money we lose. Oh, forgot to mention had a nice lady come introduce herself to me last night while I was playing...she called me Miss Heather. Lol She said if I needed anything she’s from VIP services, just to give her a call or stop in host office? Kinda odd as she also called to welcome me before we arrived yesterday. Probably didn’t leave the best impression with my appearance last night! Hoodie and sweats! Bwahaha
    My kids are eating on the beds....

Guess what this chica is going to do now??? Get a shower and call and see if I can get my hair did somewhere! Lol Feeling lazy and this humidity I look like Pippi Longstockings.

So sorry you had such terrible flight experience. That shit is so much worse when you have kiddos with you. But glad to see you made it with your sense of humor intact

It's been awhile, but I have never liked Harrahs NOLA. There is something depressing about it to me, and the no smoking thing makes it even less appealing. But it is a wonderful port to cruise from, and I love that river view! Get that hair all prettied up, and have a nice relaxing day today.

Sorry just catching this have a great time on the cruise and in Nola!

I gambled yesterday for just a few hours and lost $1000 without getting a single bonus or win over $30. I had no problem calling it a wrap until cruise. It was disgusting. Should be able to see our ship soon as the sun comes up, out my hotel window. Kids went exploring yesterday. Goofballs! We ended up cancelling Antoine’s as a few of our dinner party had too much booze. Not me! I actually only had a Corona and a piña colada the entire day. We ended up eating at Dragos because it was so close to Harrahs. It was just ok, nothing to write home about...but that’s what I’m doing! Bwahaha My son had to buy weird shit.... Having conversations with statues. Charbroiled oysters and raw oysters with French bread..sorry started eating before I remembered. The Shuckee Duckee rare duck breast with oysters in spiral pasta.Fried alligator bites and calamari.Boudin Stuffed Shrimp.Seafood pastaMy son with chicken fingers and fries.Cajun Redfish roasted potatoes and collard greens ( mine) lol
    Can’t wait to get on that ship!

My son picked out a T-shirt yesterday and he wanted it SO bad, he didn’t read it he just thought it was a Snickers Bar T-shirt...but inside the candy bar wrapper instead of the SNICKERS logo it said STRIPPERS! I would have let him buy it as I thought it was hysterical, but my husband over ruled me! Lol