User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help with acronyms

Help with acronyms

I've been out of the loop for awhile so forgive me and I hope I don't sound like a doofus but what does LIT and WCF stand for? I'll probably kick myself when you give me the answer however for now I've been racking my brain and still come up with nothing. And btw, if there is a thread where stuff like this is addressed just direct me to it and I'll learn from there. Thanks to anyone in advance!

Urban dictionary should help. IDK, SMH.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by breezydays View Post
    I've been out of the loop for awhile so forgive me and I hope I don't sound like a doofus but what does LIT and WCF stand for? I'll probably kick myself when you give me the answer however for now I've been racking my brain and still come up with nothing. And btw, if there is a thread where stuff like this is addressed just direct me to it and I'll learn from there. Thanks to anyone in advance!
    Well I can tell you the first one is a drink but I will need to look up the second one, or see how it was used to figure it out. I'm with you and don't always know what these abbreviations mean.

But I do know IDK and SMH!!!!!
    Last edited by Curlyd; 02-21-2018 at 03:00 AM.
    Dawn

Blog Entries
    Mmmmm if you google WCF you come up with Windows Communication Foundation. I suppose CPT could have been referencing them in his post about his trip next weekend. He was referring to his YouTube group. There might be a connection there. @CPT can you confirm?
    Dawn

LOL now IDK and SMH I DO know!

Thank you Curlyd...never thought of googling as I thought it was an "inside" joker's wild expression....will look up myself what that drink LIT is and in the meantime I guess only CPT can confirm your thought as to what the second is however CPT only when you have time as I know you are on a trip. No rush! Thanks again Curlyd

I believe LIT = Long Island ice tea, but then I could be wrong too, lol.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Yep that's what I thought LIT was also - never had a long island tea - maybe try one but I think they are pretty strong!
    Dawn

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by breezydays View Post
    Thank you Curlyd...never thought of googling as I thought it was an "inside" joker's wild expression....will look up myself what that drink LIT is and in the meantime I guess only CPT can confirm your thought as to what the second is however CPT only when you have time as I know you are on a trip. No rush! Thanks again Curlyd
    I thought WCF might be a slot machine abbreviation until I saw where CPT had used it.
    Dawn

WCF is windy city frenzy. A you tube slot channel!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk