User Tag List

Thread: Sedona

Pat

Sedona

Does anyone in here know of anyone who lives in Sedona?

Don’t know how much I can help but I know someone who has a second home there so is there often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    YouTube Channel-"Big Slotter"-
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sorry I don't what kinda info you looking for?

Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by kdk View Post
    Don’t know how much I can help but I know someone who has a second home there so is there often.

Years ago we stayed at Enchantment Resort. Driving in and out of the area, on a little road was a huge stainless steel sculpture. At night the car lights would hit it. It resembled a huge Alien figure with outstretched arms. We never took a picture of it. It was similar to this one. We were just wondering if it was still there. sorry the picture is sideways

IMG_7337.JPG

Actually I have a different person I can ask. I know someone who stays at Enchantment regularly, will see if she remembers.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by kdk View Post
    Actually I have a different person I can ask. I know someone who stays at Enchantment regularly, will see if she remembers.
    that would be awesome

Sedona

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    that would be awesome
    So It turns out I ended up in Sedona anyway and staying at Enchantment tonight, headed out tomorrow.

I looked both times that we drove in and out on the roads between the resort and the town and I did not see them at all, even at night.

Last edited by kdk; 04-16-2018 at 07:16 AM.

Pat
    thanks for looking! Maybe someday we will get back there.