User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: CET Double Tier Points Update

This is so encouraging. I have not opted in on any of this yet. Thought about doing it for this year 2018, but since I know we won't be able to do much travel with the business and oldest son's wedding in October, we decided to put it off to next year. I just hope that similar offers will be available. It is really going to be difficult for me to tear myself away from being Borgata-loyal, but the options for so many locations with CET are so much better and the ability to achieve some sort of worthwhile status just makes it a no-brainer.

Got my credits doubled yeah! Was concerned that my opt in had not worked, thank heavens I was wrong.

I do have a diamond dinner question. Since last year was my first time making diamond I used that dinner already. The bonus one you receive for the following year, is there a certain timeframe that it must be used by, or do I have all of 2018 to use it?

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

I didn’t get my credits from KC doubled. A little bummed. I know I opted in.. but it may have been after KC as they had the wrong email address. @Laurie, do you think Edith could help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    I didn’t get my credits from KC doubled. A little bummed. I know I opted in.. but it may have been after KC as they had the wrong email address. @Laurie, do you think Edith could help?

I’m not sure but it couldn’t hurt to ask. She is off today. Do you have her contact information?

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    I’m not sure but it couldn’t hurt to ask. She is off today. Do you have her contact information?

Yes, thanks!!!

I got mine. I am closing in on Platinum. The 970 helped a lot.

Blog Entries
    Bill didn't get his either. I went on line to his account and sent a question. If he doesn't get a response I'm going to ask Edith too. It can't hurt.
    Dawn

Blog Entries
    I guess we got everybody else's. Still haven't figure how we got over 3 times the TC that we played but thank you CET.

Blog Entries
    Bill finally got his February double points today. I emailed them twice from the web site, so I don't know if that helped or if he was just one of the later groups to get their points.
    Dawn

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
    Got my credits doubled yeah! Was concerned that my opt in had not worked, thank heavens I was wrong.

I do have a diamond dinner question. Since last year was my first time making diamond I used that dinner already. The bonus one you receive for the following year, is there a certain timeframe that it must be used by, or do I have all of 2018 to use it?

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk
    I think you have till end of January 2019
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend