User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: It's the weekend, what are you cooking Jokers?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    @Elf70 I'm a little late on this but I have a great recipe (I think) for ribs in the crockpot. I use the preseasoned ribs from Costco and mix liquid smoke and Dr. Pepper and pour it over them, and just cook on low for a long time. Put them under the broiler for some color and you are good to go.
    Thanks! I’ll give this a try. Sounds weird but delicious!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hytail View Post
    @Curlyd You mentioned this before.

These were given to me around 1995 by an ex fiancee. If you would like them I would send them to you - I have no attachment. However, not a complete set as years ago I used the cups to hold paint when I was on ladders painting trim and edge work - didn't have any small cans. haha Anyways, I have two other sets of dishes so these are not vital. I will have to say these particular dishes are great in the microwave.
    That's very nice of you but no thanks. I just love to see them because they remind me of the start of my marriage. They are great for the microwave! I gave them to our daughter when I bought a new set of Corelle in the French White. I currently use those for everyday but I have 5 other sets of china and stoneware. I have inherited a number of family china sets! I really need to let go of a few sets.
    Dawn

Blog Entries
    Chicken and noodles ala Pioneer Woman. I love her recipe.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Dawn

Blog Entries
    Were gonna do a shrimp boil later tonight .. ill get pics after its ready

Blog Entries
    Oooooo ..... Some thins peeking .....
    004.jpg

Yaaaaa ..... Dinner time ...yum
    005.jpg

Blog Entries
    OH Yummm ....Tomorrows crock pot dinner
    002.jpg

I'll be making stuffed acorn squash. I'll have half tonight and the other half tomorrow. It's an old Moosewood (Ithaca, NY cafe) recipe.
    I also plan to make a WF lentil soup that I tried last year. It should last a couple of days.

I love this cooler time of year to and autumn recipes!

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    Hey those are the dishes I bought when I got married 45 years ago. We loved them and used them until we gave to our daughter who still uses them. I had some silverware that had daisies engraved (well I guess molded) on the handle. Thanks for the memory.
    Yes, I recognize those dishes as well. Corelle? People love to buy them on eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    @Elf70 I'm a little late on this but I have a great recipe (I think) for ribs in the crockpot. I use the preseasoned ribs from Costco and mix liquid smoke and Dr. Pepper and pour it over them, and just cook on low for a long time. Put them under the broiler for some color and you are good to go.
    Pat, have not yet had Costco's ribs, but they are supposed to be great! Also, have heard about the Dr. Pepper recipe many times.

This is what we will be having for dinner!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk