User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: It's the weekend, what are you cooking Jokers?

Loooks delicious @hytail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warmed up enough today (high 50's) for Darrell to mow the front yard for the first time so we celebrated with a dip in the hot tub then a great steak dinner.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

@hytail - how on earth do you keep that cooktop so clean??

Blog Entries
    Porterhouse last night and meat loaf tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hytail View Post
    Purchased some good size avacados. About the size of a medium Starbucks. Large ones in the past werent too good just big. Lucked out as these are excellent.

Photos are beside objects so you can see the size. (By the way I have become quite skilled at extracting the meat from the skin without waste)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey those are the dishes I bought when I got married 45 years ago. We loved them and used them until we gave to our daughter who still uses them. I had some silverware that had daisies engraved (well I guess molded) on the handle. Thanks for the memory.
    Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Porterhouse last night and meat loaf tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Watch out @Penguin - It's a trick!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mauretania View Post
    @hytail - how on earth do you keep that cooktop so clean??
    @Mauretania Cleaning lady once a month. She is the greatest. Not sure what she uses - brings her own stuff as she doesn't like my cleaners. I just pay for it. Gets kind of costly, but it keeps her from grumbling, and I don't want her to quit and I don't want to do it.
    Last edited by hytail; 04-24-2018 at 06:45 PM.

Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    I知 currently roasting a chicken. We値l have lots of leftovers. Tomorrow I知 doing ribs in the crockpot. I知 searching the internet for a simple recipe now.
    @Elf70 I'm a little late on this but I have a great recipe (I think) for ribs in the crockpot. I use the preseasoned ribs from Costco and mix liquid smoke and Dr. Pepper and pour it over them, and just cook on low for a long time. Put them under the broiler for some color and you are good to go.

Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    I知 currently roasting a chicken. We値l have lots of leftovers. Tomorrow I知 doing ribs in the crockpot. I知 searching the internet for a simple recipe now.
    @Elf70 I'm a little late on this but I have a great recipe (I think) for ribs in the crockpot. I use the preseasoned ribs from Costco and mix liquid smoke and Dr. Pepper and pour it over them, and just cook on low for a long time. Put them under the broiler for some color and you are good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    Hey those are the dishes I bought when I got married 45 years ago. We loved them and used them until we gave to our daughter who still uses them. I had some silverware that had daisies engraved (well I guess molded) on the handle. Thanks for the memory.
    @Curlyd You mentioned this before.

These were given to me around 1995 by an ex fiancee. If you would like them I would send them to you - I have no attachment. However, not a complete set as years ago I used the cups to hold paint when I was on ladders painting trim and edge work - didn't have any small cans. haha Anyways, I have two other sets of dishes so these are not vital. I will have to say these particular dishes are great in the microwave.