User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: MSC Seaside - Let's give it a try!

Quote Originally Posted by chrissyDee View Post
    Look what I found in my stack
    Of mail last evening!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Are you going to pick it up!?!? We’re considering it after reading this TR about MSC, lol!

Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An MSC ship hit the dock in Roatan today!https://cruisefever.net/cruise-ship-...-roatan-video/

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    An MSC ship hit the dock in Roatan today! https://cruisefever.net/cruise-ship-hits-pier-in-roatan-video/

WOW! Thanks Gina, that video was amazing. Thank God no one was hurt! I guess it was a malfunction... I wonder how long before they will get the dock repaired? They definitely depend on the cruise $$ down there.

I need to go read Cruise Critic for all the conspiracy theories haha.

I just saw a fare on Cruise Plum for 1 solo on MSC Seaside for Nov. 30th for Premium Yacht club for $2100 all in I am certainly tempted after your review!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndyga View Post
    I just saw a fare on Cruise Plum for 1 solo on MSC Seaside for Nov. 30th for Premium Yacht club for $2100 all in I am certainly tempted after your review!!
    And as I could book it for $ 99.00 I went ahead and booked it !!! Nov. 30 2019 is plenty of time to decide.

And as I could book it for $ 99.00 I went ahead and booked it !!! Nov. 30 2019 is plenty of time to decide.
    That is truly a fantastic deal to be pampered for a week. It would be cheaper than Vegas. I have been reviewing MSC's sight and the ships, cabins and amenities look wonderful.

Wow, that is fabulous! If I am well enough to pick up mine at Mohegan on Sunday, I will def look at booking the same date!

I talked my sister into it since its so far ...we each have out own deluxe balcony cabin!!! Yacht club experience...MSC is offering free drinks right now on some Caribbean cruises out of Miami at very good prices...