User Tag List

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: MSC Seaside - Let's give it a try!

Nice score on that cruise Chris! I am not sure I could be captive that long, even with multiple shore leaves. But you and your sister obviously had a memorable time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofy7 View Post
    I got my 15 day cruise promo from Palazzo last week. I’m SO glad they are no longer doing Carnival. I loved Princess, so plan to go pick it up in May. We have been talking about an Alaskan cruise or Hawaii for our next one. Where are you heading on your free cruise next??? Maybe our ships will hit same port! Great report!
    I highly recommend Alaska or Hawaii! I got my Princess offer, but it's only up to 10 days with limited itineraries and it looks like I can only upgrade to an outside stateroom from what the offer says (though if I pick the Royal or Regal I wold likely default to a balcony again). I am toying wth the idea of going to get it, but the timing isn't great so I am on the fence. When are planning to go pick yours up?

Quote Originally Posted by hytail View Post
    Nice score on that cruise Chris! I am not sure I could be captive that long, even with multiple shore leaves. But you and your sister obviously had a memorable time.
    When I go to Vegas on vacation, I rarely step outside of my hotel so it's no problem for me to stay onboard for days at a time One thing for you to consider is that some itineraries have fabulous golf courses and I bet you would love that aspect of cruising along with great dining and cocktails. Not to mention lots of eye candy!

Thanks for all of your sweet comments! It was a challenge to try to stay on track with the eating and drinking, but I did my best. The scale was an asshole when I got home though, so I am working extra hard just to get back to where I was before I head out on my next trip. I sure wish I was in a lounge chair watching the ocean with a nice drink in my hand right now instead of looking out at the snow in the yard with a bottle of water HHH

It looks like you had a fabulous trip and behaved really well with eating which is hard to do on vacation. I love St. Thomas but have hesitant on cruising yet since I know so many places still recovering from the hurricanes. Glad you made it back safe!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks like you had a great cruise! Food pictures look amazing! Getting me pumped for my cruise in June! Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    I highly recommend Alaska or Hawaii! I got my Princess offer, but it's only up to 10 days with limited itineraries and it looks like I can only upgrade to an outside stateroom from what the offer says (though if I pick the Royal or Regal I wold likely default to a balcony again). I am toying wth the idea of going to get it, but the timing isn't great so I am on the fence. When are planning to go pick yours up?
    May 27th is the first day so I’m hoping to go then. I wonder why our offers are different? I loved the Royal Princess and would sail that ship again in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofy7 View Post
    May 27th is the first day so I’m hoping to go then. I wonder why our offers are different? I loved the Royal Princess and would sail that ship again in a heartbeat.
    Mine starts May 29 and ends June 17. It's a shorter window this year! I know my play is lower than yours, so I am not surprised by the difference in offers. Mine is fair enough for my play I am a sucker, so I am investigating airfare HHH

Mine starts May 29 and ends June 17. It's a shorter window this year! I know my play is lower than yours, so I am not surprised by the difference in offers. Mine is fair enough for my play I am a sucker, so I am investigating airfare HHH
    Several Jokers will be in Vegas over Memorial day.....

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Mine is May 29th-June 17th too, I read it wrong. Lol But it’s for 3-15 days. Are you sure yours isn’t up to 15?