User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CET Spring ahead bonus

My 5100 goal isn’t reachable either but a 500 bonus is not that much anyway. The February promo was great but really you can’t expect that every time. They don’t have to do anything. I won’t be tempted to play any extra to chase points in Laughlin so works for me HHH....won’t be playing any less either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the silliest promo yet. Do they really think this is incentive?

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    My 5100 goal isn’t reachable either but a 500 bonus is not that much anyway. The February promo was great but really you can’t expect that every time. They don’t have to do anything. I won’t be tempted to play any extra to chase points in Laughlin so works for me HHH....won’t be playing any less either

Exactly. This will have 0 impact on my play.

It is laughable, makes you wonder which boy (or girl) genius in marketing thought this one up. But other than making for a good laugh, I'm still completely happy with CET. The fact that I can get free rooms anywhere in the country is a big bonus (hate to pay for a room to gamble), and makes it really convenient for M&Gs. Consider it a lemon but gotta say the Feb double TC worked out really well for me to reach Diamond again in 1 trip.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    It is laughable, makes you wonder which boy (or girl) genius in marketing thought this one up. But other than making for a good laugh, I'm still completely happy with CET. The fact that I can get free rooms anywhere in the country is a big bonus (hate to pay for a room to gamble), and makes it really convenient for M&Gs. Consider it a lemon but gotta say the Feb double TC worked out really well for me to reach Diamond again in 1 trip.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    I agree. The free rooms definitely will keep me playing enough to stay diamond each year.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post

I need 2200. You gotta be quicker than that!
    Good one kenny

Blog Entries
    I am reminded some how of a mule with a carrot on a string attached to a stick
    images (7).jpg
    Come on cet your gonna need to do a bit better

Blog Entries
    Well hell, I for one LOVE this promo. It said I needed 100 TC to get 500 TC bonus. Then says I am 100% of the way there already!!! HHH Haven't played a dime in April. Looks like I got 100 TC from some promo in Tunica where I just swiped the card a couple of times. The Tier Credits just got added to my account. Of course this all means nothing as we play on Cathy's card.

My amount was between TAB and CPT - 2700 needed for the 500 tier credit promo.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Well hell, I for one LOVE this promo. It said I needed 100 TC to get 500 TC bonus. Then says I am 100% of the way there already!!! HHH Haven't played a dime in April. Looks like I got 100 TC from some promo in Tunica where I just swiped the card a couple of times. The Tier Credits just got added to my account. Of course this all means nothing as we play on Cathy's card.
    Honestly, Penguins, bonus TCs seem to fall into your laps like manna from the heavens. LOL